Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circumcision is a horrible thing.

Interested in having you're day ruined? :

Ticked beyond belief doesn't quite sum it up.

Penis'. Penis' everywhere.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

personally, i love my circumcised penis. my wife likes it too. she thinks its pretty. besides, my hand doesn't slip off the end.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        personally, i love my circumcised penis. my wife likes it too. she thinks its pretty. besides, my hand doesn't slip off the end.
        This.

And my dick works fine.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I'm a two pump chump anyway. Any more sensitivity and I'd jizz in my pants at the end of sixth sense.

Comment

I love my uncircumsized penis. honestly, I'm so glad my parents didnt' put me under the knife

As long as it's cleaned, it's fantastic

I've read an article that echos this link. Some males even want the skin re-attached somehow to regain the sensitivity (crazy, I know!)

When I was in my teens and started masterbating, I realized how terribly sensitive my penis is when it's outside the foreskin. I'm still at the point of where if the skin isn't completely covering the head when my underwear are on, I'm going freakin berzerk!

Seriously, I thought it would change as I got older, and it's just remained consistant. Even cleaning it in the shower is a sensitive task, as a washcloth, or even my hand soap and warm water is stimluating.

For underwear I have to wear briefs, as anything with room to wiggle and move around is very distracting
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I like being cut it is less work to clean and the sensitivity is normal since I'm used to it

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

We go from no fapping to discussing the pros and cons of wearing a turtleneck, sometimes I wonder r3v, sometimes I wonder.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Just a note, I'm chopped.

If my Daughter had turned out to be a Son tonight, he would NOT have been going under the knife.

My decision making process was simple, no one is taking a blade to my child unless it is necessary for his/her well being.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Being a religious ceremony performed by the jewish and muslims, I see no reason for circumcising anyone.
                    I was also never baptised and am proud of my parents for not enstilling any religious practices on me and leaving that decision to my adult consideration.

Comment

Meh. Work with what you got.

That said, if your THAT butthurt about it OP, you can grow it back. Won't be the same, and it does take time, but it does make a difference. Supposedly.

I've never had a complaint. During, or after relationships (Many of which are friends). Me no care.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        This pretty much sums it up for me too.
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Today, OP was a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, posting one-sided "scientific" data
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

^indeed. i skimmed the article a little. i couldn't stand to read the entire thing. it sounded like it was written by a little girl with a load of sand in her twat.

i guess it would be nice to jack off without having to use lube, but hey....thats why i keep the industrial size jar of coconut oil around.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

someone look up "Docking"
                              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X