Let's have a discussion about ZoZo/Ouija/Paranormal BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, my friends and I have been discussing getting a Ouija board for shits and giggles. However, we stumbled upon some creepy stories about a demonic entity by the name of ZoZo. Now, I'm typically not one to get caught up in paranormal nonsense but this is rousing my curiosity. I wanna try it out but it's also kind of frightening. I can't tell if ZoZo's reputation on the internet is somewhat genuine or just a massive troll that keeps perpetuating it's creepiness.

Anyone ever tried contacting ZoZo?

If you haven't, do some research into ZoZo and let's discuss.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Let's back up and re-evaluate your consideration of a Ouija board. Based on your post, I'm guessing you're 13. Based on the date you joined this forum, I'm guessing you're 20ish and shouldn't be considering such childish pursuits. Spend more time on el internet.
    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

I don't know man. I don't fux with bad spirits. Nothing good will come out of trying to contact them.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
        Let's back up and re-evaluate your consideration of a Ouija board. Based on your post, I'm guessing you're 13. Based on the date you joined this forum, I'm guessing you're 20ish and shouldn't be considering such childish pursuits. Spend more time on el internet.
        You are talking about this guy

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I don't mess with Ouija boards.

Then again I never whispered Bloody Mary into a mirror in a dark room either.

Figured that while it may not work, I don't want to know if it does... So I'll just leave well enough alone.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
            I dunno, I guess it's just the overwhelming consensus that you shouldn't fuck with a ouija board that is making me wonder...

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
            You are talking about this guy

<3

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

:giggle:

Comment

I'll let you play with my ouija

Comment

I know being religious is not allowed on this forum but...

I do beleive in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc. A ouija board is an open invitation for bad shit to get your way. My best example:

During a bible study kinda thing when I was younger the minister from where I grew up, who is a super chill dude, not a crazy fundimentalist, is actually grounded in the real world, basically told us all if anything don't mess around with occultism. He had a parishoner who's young son (around 5) was messing with her ouija board fromn when she was a teenager.

The kid kept saying "Mom, ouija lies!"

Turns out it kept talking back to him calling him "Jeff", his name is spelled "Geoff".

Basically he said he ended up having to go get rid of the thing himself and burn it.

I'll probably be raked over the coals for not being an athiest but my advice is to not fuck with those things, especially if there are any teenage/younger girls around as they are supposed to be particularly succeptable to atachments by evil shit.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Bunch of mancies ITT
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Bunch of mancies ITT
                      M as in Mancy?

Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Abort thread, ABORT THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                            I know being religious is not allowed on this forum but...
                            I'd hope nobody actually cares that you're religious or not

but, do any of you guys still believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              I'd hope nobody actually cares that you're religious or not

but, do any of you guys still believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?
                              Does candy and gifts still magically appear in my house on Christmas or Easter morning?

Yes. The answer is yes.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X