What is your greatest accomplishment?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    I'm about to make an accomplishment next year and that is moving to another state to better my family's life.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    My greatest achievement? Being born with a penis.

    Fucking jackpot right there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    doing your mom while your in the next room playing x-box

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Getting up back on my feet after being diagnosed with epilepsy. Wanting to be a firefighter, my world was shattered when it happened to me at 21. I drifted for 5 years until I figured out how to use my weakness as my strength and to use it as motivation to go back to school for chemical engineering. I can use the degree to solve mine, and others', problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Getting drunk with FredK.
    fucken winner right there, I have to settle for calling him when I'm drunk :(

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Getting drunk with FredK.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    finding this forum on the internetz. I knew my life was complete after spending a few days here!

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    13K posts on r3vlimited.com
    Getting drunk with FredK.

    Leave a comment:


  • Subtle
    replied
    Greatest achievments thus far: meeting every single one of my highschool goals (own a Subaru STi, Join the military, Make it in the military, become a crewchief, Work at Sikorsky)

    Future goals: pay cash for my house, learn another trade, become a test pilot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Leaving my business after 15 years. Now I do work that I want to do, not what I have to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by bruner
    Me and 3 friends started an official non profit called Brothers against Poverty last year (we were 16). We went through the process of becoming officially tax-exempt and all the official crap. We've raised thousands of dollars for a community in Mexico and are currently organizing for a house to be built in our town locally for a family in need. It's taught me a lot about life and what it means to make a difference.

    Andddd im the only one at my highschool that like actually works on my car, so that's pretty cool I guess. Everyone loves my e30. Pretty fun
    Winning.

    You're definitely starting off on the right foot. When I was in high school all i cared about was smoking weed, going to parties, and playing starcraft lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by ajhostetter
    what if I like being a top?
    Contact F3ar.

    Leave a comment:


  • bruner
    replied
    Me and 3 friends started an official non profit called Brothers against Poverty last year (we were 16). We went through the process of becoming officially tax-exempt and all the official crap. We've raised thousands of dollars for a community in Mexico and are currently organizing for a house to be built in our town locally for a family in need. It's taught me a lot about life and what it means to make a difference.

    Andddd im the only one at my highschool that like actually works on my car, so that's pretty cool I guess. Everyone loves my e30. Pretty fun

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    I am surrounded by e30's every day (and other vintage German cars). Level 10 unlocked.




    Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 02-11-2014, 10:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I just made some kick ass ravioli out of a box.
    way to go man totally forgot, I can make some ribeye...I mean "some" rib eye

    Leave a comment:

Working...