What is your greatest accomplishment?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • flyboyx
    replied
    i've renovated 2 houses and built 2. getting ready to build a third this year.

    i am really happy in my career and i really love it. its like going on vacation every time i go to work. if i ever get picked up by one of the big three airlines, that would be my pinacle.

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    Also butt sechs for the first time was a nice check off the 'ol bucket list.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I won the 5th grade Spelling Bee. In the same year, I was voted cutest boy in school. I was swimming in 5th grade waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. It was all downhill from there.

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    On second thought, getting my wife to allow me the immature pursuits of my youth (minus the girls on the side). A kick ass son, another on the way, a pretty decent career, and the ability to thumb my nose at everyone who told me I had to go to college to do what I do.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    13K posts on r3vlimited.com

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    what if I like being a top?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    You're catching him ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I just made some kick ass ravioli out of a box.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by matthugie
    My greatest accomplishment is not being Holland.
    That's a good one to go by.

    Originally posted by phreshkid
    There goes Holland with his lonely self, again. Damn it man, pull yourself together!
    Eh, I'm fine. I have a dark sense of humor I suppose, and I have no problem laughing at myself.

    And I'll be honest, in my mind that was my greatest accomplishment. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • roznic
    replied
    alive I guess..

    Leave a comment:


  • roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by ButtJuice
    Greatest accomplishment: being the strongest sperm.
    nailed it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    Well, I'm not a hobo yet despite what my middle school teachers told me about "never making it in the real world".

    Leave a comment:


  • pmat
    replied
    i'm not a virgin, and i have an e30, so i have that going for me i guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    There goes Holland with his lonely self, again. Damn it man, pull yourself together!

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    Back in '82 I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile.......................to myself
    ftfy

    Leave a comment:

Working...