What is your greatest accomplishment?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • volvolover
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil1138
    I once ate a whole bottle of sriracha in one day.

    i drank a bottle of tabasco once...just to see what would happen

    I felt light headed...that's all

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    As far as I'm concerned Lorin is still on top.

    Leave a comment:


  • Neil1138
    replied
    I once ate a whole bottle of sriracha in one day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    Hit the club on Valentines day. Find the not totally unattractive girls. Fish in a barrel.
    That's what I'm thinking. Have to find out what kind of places are around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    I had a girlfriend once.

    ONCE.
    Hit the club on Valentines day. Find the not totally unattractive girls. Fish in a barrel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    I'm your friend on Facebook.
    He's made his priorities known.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    I'm Danny's friend on Facebook.

    I'm your friend on Facebook.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    I'm Danny's friend on Facebook.

    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    Yoga, I achieved the unachievable without having to remove any ribs. I already gave my wife the heads up and she is now looking for a new place to live. I mean really, if you can do it yourself better, why put up with all the drama. I also put in my 2 week notice at work. I don't think they would understand all the time I have and will be taking off from work now that I can just stay home and take care of business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    I took a shit so large at work today that it protruded from the water in the bowl. All time high.
    ROFL

    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all!

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    I took a shit so large at work today that it protruded from the water in the bowl. All time high.

    Leave a comment:


  • keine30
    replied
    getting into a great college where i'll get to pursue both my engineering education and my love for distance running. finding a great girl.

    all will pale in comparison when i finally buy my first e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Rodoni
    replied
    rolled fenders on 3200 cars and counting

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Giving birth to a cheetah.

    Leave a comment:

Working...