What is your greatest accomplishment?
Collapse
X
-
I'm about to make an accomplishment next year and that is moving to another state to better my family's life. -
My greatest achievement? Being born with a penis.
Fucking jackpot right there.Leave a comment:
-
Getting up back on my feet after being diagnosed with epilepsy. Wanting to be a firefighter, my world was shattered when it happened to me at 21. I drifted for 5 years until I figured out how to use my weakness as my strength and to use it as motivation to go back to school for chemical engineering. I can use the degree to solve mine, and others', problem.Leave a comment:
-
-
finding this forum on the internetz. I knew my life was complete after spending a few days here!Leave a comment:
-
-
Greatest achievments thus far: meeting every single one of my highschool goals (own a Subaru STi, Join the military, Make it in the military, become a crewchief, Work at Sikorsky)
Future goals: pay cash for my house, learn another trade, become a test pilot.Leave a comment:
-
Leaving my business after 15 years. Now I do work that I want to do, not what I have to do.Leave a comment:
-
Winning.Me and 3 friends started an official non profit called Brothers against Poverty last year (we were 16). We went through the process of becoming officially tax-exempt and all the official crap. We've raised thousands of dollars for a community in Mexico and are currently organizing for a house to be built in our town locally for a family in need. It's taught me a lot about life and what it means to make a difference.
Andddd im the only one at my highschool that like actually works on my car, so that's pretty cool I guess. Everyone loves my e30. Pretty fun
You're definitely starting off on the right foot. When I was in high school all i cared about was smoking weed, going to parties, and playing starcraft lol...Leave a comment:
-
-
Me and 3 friends started an official non profit called Brothers against Poverty last year (we were 16). We went through the process of becoming officially tax-exempt and all the official crap. We've raised thousands of dollars for a community in Mexico and are currently organizing for a house to be built in our town locally for a family in need. It's taught me a lot about life and what it means to make a difference.
Andddd im the only one at my highschool that like actually works on my car, so that's pretty cool I guess. Everyone loves my e30. Pretty funLeave a comment:
-
-



Leave a comment: