What is your greatest accomplishment?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • matthugie
    replied
    Finding a woman crazy enough to think I'm the best she can do.
    Last edited by matthugie; 02-15-2014, 05:39 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I had a girlfriend once.

    ONCE.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Fun answer: Teaching myself guitar over the last 14 years.

    Adult Answer: College and career.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Back in '82 I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Becoming a mod on r3vlimited.
    Originally posted by Danny
    Or having almost 14k posts.

    Once I catch Farbin I will really feel like I've accomplished something.
    lol

    Winning

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by ButtJuice
    Greatest accomplishment: being the strongest sperm.
    Not as good as Lorin's.

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    Greatest accomplishment: being the strongest sperm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Brandon like to this of himself as a power bottom, it's his greatest accomplishment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    It is not about topping.
    Well I for one do not prefer bottoming, but sometimes ya take what you can get, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Everything is a competition Brandon.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    It is not about topping.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I think we should close the thread. Clearly no one is going to top Lorin. All in favor?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Don't talk down to me like that. I have dreams Brandon. I am a person too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Now that I think about it, being Lorin's friend is my greatest accomplishment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Lorin wins.

    Leave a comment:

Working...