Olympics, TEAM CANADA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    I'm just happy we were able to eke out a win against the Ruskies. 'Murica!

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied
    Originally posted by myinfernalbmw
    Go deepthroat a Molson you maple loving bastards. Can we remove the language filter so I can call the Canadians cu nts please?


    Ok, ok that was a little harsh. I'm just bitter because teams USA played like shit. Repeatedly.


    I really just busted out laughing at this!!
    this is why I started the thread.
    YES the US got more medals then Canada, but the hockey for most was so important and fitting for the US to face Canada

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Relevant:

    Leave a comment:


  • tak7
    replied
    Woot!

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Go deepthroat a Molson you maple loving bastards. Can we remove the language filter so I can call the Canadians cu nts please?


    Ok, ok that was a little harsh. I'm just bitter because teams USA played like shit. Repeatedly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied


    Fitting. the silver medals are from IKEA!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied


    Worth waking up at 5:00am for! Apparently the bars here were absolutely packed, had some friends that couldn't even get in at around 4:30am.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sea Aych
    replied
    Friday's game was a great one i think - tons of great chances and Quick played really really well - i didn't have much left of my fingernails by the end :p

    Going to drag myself to some friends place tomorrow at 6 for the final - irish coffee


    edit:
    Originally posted by blazinxpk
    It was ridiculous. They basically gave up and didn't even try. Losing to Canada was definitely a heartbreaker to both the men's and women's team.

    I'm glad for our sharks players playing on their respective teams for a medal game.
    I missed the bronze game, but for the women's gold medal game, i honestly think the US outplayed us for most of it and we got a very lucky break with those penalties in OT. still proud!

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Finland's defense was pretty damn solid. They showed it against Russia and almost pulled it off against Sweden. However, US mens team played like shit this morning and as a Bruins fan, Tuukka was a brick wall.

    Leave a comment:


  • blazinxpk
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    Welllll the bronze medal game was not exactly a nail biter....
    It was ridiculous. They basically gave up and didn't even try. Losing to Canada was definitely a heartbreaker to both the men's and women's team.

    I'm glad for our sharks players playing on their respective teams for a medal game.

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Welllll the bronze medal game was not exactly a nail biter....

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by NotColtonOrr
    Watch more hockey then. Very little scoring but plenty of shots on net. I'm not much of a hockey fan but i'm a Canada fan and this game was great.
    Yea, yea, Patriotism Whooo! I am a fan of our country as well. and as a life long Fan of the Oilers (yes, when they won everything...always...yes, that long ago) I have watched plenty of hockey.

    if you subtracted the importance of a rivalry on an Olympic scale between Team Canada and team "Canada's shorts", this would have been one really, really, lame game.

    Leave a comment:


  • NotColtonOrr
    replied
    Watch more hockey then. Very little scoring but plenty of shots on net. I'm not much of a hockey fan but i'm a Canada fan and this game was great.

    Originally posted by Pac1373
    In all honesty, I am going to just say it...



    it was one of the most boring, non-exiting hockey game I think I have ever watched.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    In all honesty, I am going to just say it...



    it was one of the most boring, non-exiting hockey game I think I have ever watched.

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Haha, at least Smelser is a gracious victor.

    Leave a comment:

Working...