Quick and sloppy 14minute DJ mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Good shit bro, btw, who makes this table? It's awesome. I think if I buy one of those, I can have a play room again. ;)
    Ikea :)

its a combination of things, the bottom 4x4 boxes is the Expedit book shelf (which fits vinyl PERFECTLY btw), the top is a vika amon table top, a shelf on top of that for the lap top etc, and various metal poles for the monitors/shelf feet. the LEDs are from Ikea too

got the idea over on the DJforums way back, bunch of guys have gone this route, lots of flexibility with building it to your needs, i think all in it prob cost me about 250-300 or so with everything, maybe less, can't recall exactly

Comment

I am still on the hunt for matching gold 1200's.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
        I am still on the hunt for matching gold 1200's.
        I found a dude on (Instagram?) once.and I can't seem to find him anymore. He did a crazy service to MK1200s, including reverse button LED light and gold plating. He is out of new york that's all I can remember but, the things he did blew my mind.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
          Ikea :)

its a combination of things, the bottom 4x4 boxes is the Expedit book shelf (which fits vinyl PERFECTLY btw), the top is a vika amon table top, a shelf on top of that for the lap top etc, and various metal poles for the monitors/shelf feet. the LEDs are from Ikea too

got the idea over on the DJforums way back, bunch of guys have gone this route, lots of flexibility with building it to your needs, i think all in it prob cost me about 250-300 or so with everything, maybe less, can't recall exactly
          I got the main base piece, in natural color. I may have to go look for something in dark wood, to make it more modern and appealing to the wifey., thanks dude. :up:
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            I got the main base piece, in natural color. I may have to go look for something in dark wood, to make it more modern and appealing to the wifey., thanks dude. :up:
            no prob, they've got all sorts of funky colors at at ikea for those pieces, last time i went i think i saw even red and blue

Comment

Working...
            X