Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forza 4 Drivers' Challenge #29 - MR2 Tsukuba!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went almost 100 laps in 1 sitting and the best time I could get was 54.8xx

You guys are crazy lol
    Web Designer / Front End Developer
    My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Sometimes slower is faster! Post up a video replay if you can I'm sure someone here can offer some good opinions :)

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
        Sometimes slower is faster!
        Yeah seriously, this is really apparent with GT1,2,3 and F1 cars.

My side challenge sucks... I can't come closer than 2 sec and I keep improving a second each 6 lap race, so it's really messing with my consistency. Also, I didn't care for Circuit de Catalunya prior to this, but now I love it; I'm just not very constant on it... Between F1 and Shift I've probably done 200+ laps this week!
        sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mr2 sc run 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	7164787
          Still trying to mess with using the clutch. I got a little faster over my no-clutch time. 52.800
          92 325IC, Mtech appearance package, s50 zf swap, 2.93 diff, hardtop.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
            Sometimes slower is faster! Post up a video replay if you can I'm sure someone here can offer some good opinions :)
            I'd be one! More than happy to help if/when I can. I don't have the ability for this challenge, but I can record some more of my laps in the future if it helps, too.
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mr2 run 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	7164789
              Final run.... 52.222
              92 325IC, Mtech appearance package, s50 zf swap, 2.93 diff, hardtop.

Comment

I officially hate the MR2. Best I could do was a mid :53.

Comment

Originally posted by r3nnwagen View Post
                  [attch]82982[/attach]
                  final run.... 52.222
                  nice job!

who wants to get us set up for next week?
                  Anyone that does want to take me up on the discount, please PM me! I'll extend the same offer to next week's challenge as well :)

Comment

Haha I officially hate the short version of that track. Tsukuba is one of my favorites, but the long version. I had a hell of a time just trying to figure out what to do with the right hander that takes you onto the back straight in the short version.

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
                    Also, I didn't care for Circuit de Catalunya prior to this, but now I love it; I'm just not very constant on it... Between F1 and Shift I've probably done 200+ laps this week!
                    Dude Catalunya is probably my favorite in the FM track selection, namely the GP circuit.

Now I just need to figure out why my setup is black and white, I'm using that as my racers excuse for why I wasn't faster haha. I vote we use a car a bit faster next time, the MR2 was rather boring. Enough so I took out my R3 Datsun 510 just for the hell of it, now that was a handful on that track haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X