Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detox/Drug Testing

Hey R3v.

I have a friend who has an upcoming interview for an internship in a big corporation that requires drug testing (oddly enough).

This friend is an occasional ganja smoker, smokes 0-1 times/week.
    However, this friend is also an athlete that trains 18 hours per week in a very high cardio sport that involves LOTS of sweating.

Say this friend hasn't partaken in ganja smoking for the last 9 or so days.

This friend may possibly have a drug test in a week's time.

Is said friend screwed? What are some good tips for this friend? This is friend's first ever drug test (jokes aside) :D
    Last edited by freeride53; 03-18-2014, 01:08 AM.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

How much does he weigh? Is he lean and cut? No homo, but if he is <180 and has very little body fat, he has a good chance of passing. I would say 2 weeks is at most all he needs to pee clean.

BTW, I can assume he consumes a LOT of water, so he should be good. A few more days and he should pass 100%.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

a hair follicle test might not be so forgiving although at only smoking 0-1 times weekly he should be ok as the test only looks for certain levels. he might not have enough thc in his system to register.
      sigpic

Comment

Buy a marijuana test from CVS, 15 bucks. He could find out if he is screwed before the interview.

Comment

Dollar stores carry the tests too.

Its what... My friend uses too... Well, used to before threat of random drug testing.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Cranberry pills. Make you piss like a garden hose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

3 times a month, he's safe for a piss test.
              Originally posted by Andy.B
              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
              ~~~~~~~~~~
              I was born on 3/25…
              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

This will ennsure passage

BONUS: COMES WITH TWO FREE SAMPLES OF URINE!!! Call 800-395-1694 now. The urinator is a digitally temperature controlled fake pee kit, which is reusable and reliable and includes high quality synthetic urine.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  This will ennsure passage

http://www.urinator.com/

just make sure he gets the right colored dick.

Originally posted by blunttech
                  Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

it all depends on the test too mouth swabs are easy its only a few days, peeing is second the hair folicle

Comment

Maybe you should have stopped smoking earlier.

Comment

Vitamin B-2 not B-12 an hour or two before the test. Lots of info from Google on this technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                          Maybe you should have stopped smoking earlier.
                          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Ive been there. If he has a high metabolsim, continues to work out and drink a lot of water, he should definitely be clean within a week. Might already be clean, but 2 weeks of working out/drinking a lot of water, you should be good.
                            Current:
                            1989 325i
                            1988 M3
                            1987 325ic
                            Past:
                            2001 330ci
                            2001 M3

Comment

Probably clean, buy a drug test as mentioned.

THC metabolites are stored in fat. Those "Detox" drinks are crap. There only purpose is for Amino Acids/B Vitamins to make your pee yellow when you overhydrate to pass the test.

The initial test, if you're well hydrated, shouldn't be an issue with how much he smokes.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X