Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus H Christ!!! My City Water Has Been Contaminated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus H Christ!!! My City Water Has Been Contaminated...

"Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
    For more detailed information, including precautions, disposal procedures and storage requirements, refer to one of the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) available for DHMO"
    Just Found out that my city water is Riff with the stuff, I lhe level of contamination is just staggering. Heres a copy and paste of just some of what I am finding.

Dihydrogen Monoxide - The Truth

The Truth about DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is perhaps the single most prevalent of all chemicals that can be dangerous to human life. Despite this truth, most people are not unduly concerned about the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide. Governments, civic leaders, corporations, military organizations, and citizens in every walk of life seem to either be ignorant of or shrug off the truth about Dihydrogen Monoxide as not being applicable to them. This concerns us.
    Spreading the Truth about Dihydrogen Monoxide

In 1997, the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division was formed and went online spreading the truth about DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE. As word has spread, so too has the public awareness of Dihydrogen Monoxide and its implications involving the Internet and accessibility of such information. To that end, the DMRD's web site at DHMO.org continues to provide the most comprehensive collection of Dihydrogen Monoxide information available anywhere.

Common Dihydrogen Monoxide Scare Tactics

Unfortunately, some have seen fit to fill many thousands of web pages with purposely slanted propaganda meant more to titillate and sensationalize than to inform. The following "information" about Dihydrogen Monoxide is what you'll commonly find on the Internet. The Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division does not endorse the use of such scare tactics, particularly when telling people about the invisible killer, Dihydrogen Monoxide.
    "Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide" written by the Coalition to Ban DHMO © 1988
    BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE - THE INVISIBLE KILLER!

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year.
    What are the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
    Dihydrogen Monoxide Facts

Dihydrogen monoxide:
    is also known as hydric acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
    contributes to the Greenhouse Effect.
    may cause severe burns.
    contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
    accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
    may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
    Dihydrogen Monoxide Alerts

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!
    Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. In the midwest alone DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage.

Dihydrogen Monoxide Uses

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
    as an industrial solvent and coolant.
    in nuclear power plants.
    in the production of styrofoam.
    as a fire retardant.
    in many forms of cruel animal research.
    in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
    as an additive in certain junk-foods and other food products.
    Stop the horror - Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!
    THE HORROR MUST BE STOPPED!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its importance to the economic health of this nation. In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know CAN hurt you and others throughout the world.

Visit DHMO.org

Is it any wonder that people are skeptical after reading all of that slanted, anti-DHMO propaganda? It's not that the above facts are not entirely true. We object to the tone and tactics, not to the message necessarily.
    We invite you to visit DHMO.org to find out the truth about Dihydrogen Monoxide. Please take the time to visit now, or in the near future. You'll be glad you did.
    Heres the links so you can see for your self:

http://www.dhmo.org/

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/dhmo.htm

http://cactus.eas.asu.edu/partha/columns/11-05-dhmo.htm

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Anyone who didn't take chemistry is going to flip shit over this. lol
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

this sounds dangerous you should call your congressman, I think a few years ago some college kids tried banning this chemical but it got no where.

hopefully you can do something! :D
      '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Every damn year...
        1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
        1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
        1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
        My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

I'd call Erin Brokovich. I hear she can help in situations like this....
          Below the radar...

Comment

2 Hydrogen 1 Oxygen.

Ever since 2 Girls 1 Cup. I know not to trust this.
            Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Someone tapped the tainted water supply!

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                Anyone who didn't take chemistry is going to flip shit over this. lol
                Subtle didn't...
                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

But what is the ppm? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS THEN BREAK YOUR FEMUR
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                    Subtle didn't...
                    I dropped that class, all them numbers and letters in the same row didnt make no sense.
                    '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Originally posted by Subtle View Post
                      I dropped that class, all them numbers and letters in the same row didnt make no sense.

Comment

So...after reading Organic's post, I did some research on this:

Guys, this is serious. This is in a lot of our commonly used items and utilities. I just found out that my 2 year old has been consuming this, thanks to our city water.
                        1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                        2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                        2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I know what you mean...I've been giving my dogs (rescured from the streets, dehydrated and starving) this crap for several months now. I've noticed a change in their appearance and behavior too. I can't believe I didn't know I was giving them the same stuff I use to mop up floor with. I also read that large bottling companies have this issue too such as: Aquafina, Pepsi, SmartW...ect.

Comment

Have you seen the effects of this stuff when mixed with soap on our cars?! IT KILLS THE DUSTTTTTT
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I moved to the country and am on my own well to prevent being poisoned by the stuff in you cityfolks water supply. I knew they were doing something nefarious in those plants all over the country.

Comment

Working...
                              X