Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forza 4 Challenge #32 DTM at the 'Ring (GP Circuit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza 4 Challenge #32 DTM at the 'Ring (GP Circuit)

Alright guys, so the challenge for this week is the Nurburgring GP (full) Circuit. Cars are late 80's DTM entries, modified to class A (600). Elva got us a pretty complete list of everything eligible:

M3, 190E, E30 325i (pre-M3), Ford Sierra XR4Ti, Chevrolet Camaro, Volvo 240 Turbo, 635CSi, Opel Kadett, Rover Vitesse, Opel Manta, Golf GTi, Toyota Corolla GT, Nissan Silvia, Alfa GTV6, Mitsubishi Starion, VW Scirocco GTI, BMW 323i, BMW 528i, Ford Sierra Cosworth, Toyota Supra 3.0i, Foxbody Mustang. I am going to go through later and make a list of what is actually in the game that we can use.

Edit: Here's the list I came up with of eligible cars. If I missed any or anyone knows of any else in the game that actually competed in DTM, let me know.
    1991 BMW M3
    1986 BMW M635CSI
    1990 Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
    1993 Ford SVT Cobra R
    1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
    1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
    1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
    1988 Mitsubishi Station ESI-R
    1992 VW Golf GTi 16v Mk2
    1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex

Standard rules apply, free to modify (up to 600) and tune your car, Only pictures of a CLEAN time will count. I will keep this post updated with times as best I can. Challenge runs from now until Friday 4/11/2014, 11:59 PST. Note the change from EST to PST for the end time. Have fun everyone!

1. ELVA164 2:07.671 Sierra Cossie 10 pts
    2. spidertri 2:08.259 190E 9 pts
    3. Mulletman 2:09.622 190E 8 pts
    4. Nsquared97 2:10.685 E30 M3 7 pts
    5. squidmaster 2:10.975 M635CSi 6 pts
    6. R3NNWAGEN 2:12.925 190E 5 pts

And a little motivation to leave you all with:
    Last edited by Nsquared97; 04-12-2014, 12:25 AM. Reason: Results updates

Full circuit I assume?

Comment

I love the circuit idea! Looking forward to starting this on Monday!
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
        Full circuit I assume?
        My bad, I should have clarified. Yeah the full GP circuit.

Comment

I need to participate in these. My bros friend borrowed forza, hoping to get it back tonight.

Comment

Well by default I guess I am at the top of the leaderboard right now haha. 2:12.608

Edit: Built an E30, managed a 2:11.420
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Nsquared97; 04-05-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Outstanding! I'll get to work on this one soon.

All of these challenges with tuning are going to bankrupt me while chasing tenths.... haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post

All of these challenges with tuning are going to bankrupt me while chasing tenths.... haha.
                Dude, I dropped $8,000,000 on the Ferrari 250 Testa Rosa for the last challenge to find out it's crap haha. Still fun to drive, and probably fast enough to win in career mode, but still a bit of a disappointment to say the least.

Comment

This thread makes me wish I had an xbox 360 and a TV. I've even got a decent wheel and pedal setup that I bought for another game a couple years ago but now don't ever use...
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post

I could send some credits your way if you need them! I get free parts for all manufacturers so it's no skin off my back.

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                    Dude, I dropped $8,000,000 on the Ferrari 250 Testa Rosa for the last challenge to find out it's crap haha. Still fun to drive, and probably fast enough to win in career mode, but still a bit of a disappointment to say the least.
                    Hey, don't forget that car was built in the late 1950s though!
                    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I have close to 750,000,000 and 100% discounts on most manufacturers. so if anyone needs credits lmk.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                        Yikes! I was looking at that car, as well as the super expensive old Aston.

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                        I could send some credits your way if you need them! I get free parts for all manufacturers so it's no skin off my back.
                        Haha, thanks.... I'm alright, I just need to do a few more races to get more free parts. I have all of the common ones, but the obscure ones aren't there yet.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396844631504.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	7165021

Could definitely take off another second

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                            Hey, don't forget that car was built in the late 1950s though!
                            Haha yeah I know. Still happy I bought it, between that and the D-Type I actually really, really enjoying driving the older sports race cars.
                            Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                            I have close to 750,000,000 and 100% discounts on most manufacturers. so if anyone needs credits lmk.
                            Holy crap you've spent way more time on that game than I have haha. Career mode/online/both?

Comment

never had gold so career only. building up 100% discounts + carryover from forza 3

Comment

Working...
                              X