Metropolitan Bovine Capsizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
    Yeah, I'm the irrational guy in here. Yep indeed.
    The thought process that lead to your broad and ridiculous conclusion was irrational. However I'm starting to agree that you're just an irrational guy as well...or maybe reading comprehension is the issue.

Comment

me no understandy...
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Removing the photo from context. Yes seeing a smart car vertical is humorous. Regardless of the car it's wrong. Vehicles are tools for many people. So they may not be able to get to work and earn a living. A smart car might be funny to some but it is more PRACTICAL in San Francisco than a F250 Super Duty w/a 6" lift on 37's......ask me how I know...lol.

It's funny how different groups on here trash other groups like one is better than the other. The hicks make fun of the nerds and vice versa. Without the hicks we wouldn't have food and without the nerds we wouldn't have technology. Get over yourselves.

As far as cow tipping. It's an urban legend and does not happen...period.
        Last edited by LSM3; 04-10-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I carry a gun daily, and I think this is retarded. I also think broad generalizations are retarded, yay!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I must have been in a mood yesterday. That was a exceptionally broad assumption I made about the gun toters. It's not true. I'm sorry.

Sometimes I go back and read the shit that I've written and am horrified. And I don't drink so I don't have that excuse...
            Originally posted by Andy.B
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LSM3 View Post

It's funny how different groups on here trash other groups like one is better than the other. The hicks make fun of the nerds and vice versa. Without the hicks we wouldn't have food and without the nerds we wouldn't have technology.

Hick/Nerd hybrid checking in here. I laugh at everybody, while being laughed at. Over it.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

that's really funny, but like some of the others, I'd rather see it wedged between 2 trees or something crazy like inside a building.

--sent from my igloo via carrier penguin
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Hick/Nerd hybrid checking in here. I laugh at everybody, while being laughed at. Over it.
                  I'm a limited government liberal Republican isolationist.

Y'all can't pin me down.
                  2011 1M Alpine white/black
                  1996 Civic white/black
                  1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post

Y'all can't pin me down.
                    This is actually quite true.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                    X