Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

I know there's a bicycle specific thread but this isn't your average bicycle.

He said the shell was a fuel tank from an old aircraft, this thing has functioning headlights, brake lights, brakes, steering, and even gears!

I wanna build one so bad with smaller wheels (lower) and a nardi steering wheel.

He was using a go kart wheel.

That would be badass with 400hp
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Pretty cool. Donkish with the wheel size though.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I want one!

Comment

That's cool. Probably wouldn't be too hard to build one and have yourself a fully manual go-kart with a sequential "gear box" and disc brakes. Improve the steering/suspension a little, maybe add an electric assist motor, and that would be pretty fun to scoot around town with.
          My Feedback

Comment

I think it's as Donk as it is for pedal clearance, hence why it also doesn't have a floor board,

It would be dope to throw a moped motor or lawn mower engine in there, put a floor board on it, lower moar.

I wanna build one. I wonder what it takes to make that legal for town use here in ca

Comment

WELCOME TO ORGANIC TRANSIT. The ELF is a solar and pedal Powered Electric Vehicle From Organic Transit. The most efficient vehicle on the planet - 1800 MPG

What about keeping it green and installing an all electric motoarz (similar to the link posted)?? Moar ninja-like.... otherwises just throw a boosted 'busa motoarz in thar with some of them truck nutz the 'necks put on their lifted "rigs" and call it a day.

Comment

Imagine having 3 or 4 of these with your friends. Potential awesome time racing.
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post

I wanna build one. I wonder what it takes to make that legal for town use here in ca
                  So quit talking about it and get it done.

Christ Almighty.
                  2011 1M Alpine white/black
                  1996 Civic white/black
                  1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

In for bike-car doriftos

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X