What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother-in-law and his wife are coming into town.

Then I'm going to nail Danny's mom.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

I've been to Danny's parent's house a few years ago. His mother... you are a lucky man.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

That's soo last year.
      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
      1991 318is - Sold
      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Chasing the pootang, sipping the brew, and working on my car.

Comment

My 21st is on Saturday. My parents are in town in for my dad's business trip, so we'll have brunch Saturday, then they're back to the Bay Area.

Then it'll be probably an almost immediate transition into intoxication, then gonna go hit downtown with a large mob of friends.

Sunday should be interesting. Have an entire DCF Valuation project due on Monday morning for my Investment Banking class.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Selling one of the E30's.

Edit: 2 door late model rolling shell. It's going to a friend that's turning it into a stage rally car.

Comment

Well, my birthday is on Sunday, so I guess I'll do something for that. Otherwise, probably jack shit.

Comment

Recovering from having a blood clot cut out of a hemorrhoid. Enjoy your health, guys. I'll be sitting gently and fearing poop.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                  Recovering from having a blood clot cut out of a hemorrhoid. Enjoy your health, guys. I'll be sitting gently and fearing poop.
                  sigpic
                  TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                  FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Got me and my bros radio show this evening, then I'm heading out to see Huxley DJ at a nice little club.

Tomorrow I've got a 40th birthday party for a very close friend.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Weekend before finals. So... drinking and studying but mostly drinking and some sobbing.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

mayweather fight. hope he looses.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Sitting alone in a dark damp basement pretending the echoes of my own voice are friends while I mummer the lyrics to "The birds the word" over and over again.

Really tho, I've also got a birthday party and have to get my ix on the road again. So those two things will probably take up my weekend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have my daughter tonight so just hanging out with here. My buddy graduates from his MBA program today so a little brewer party tomorrow night which I'll drive him and his wife so they can get drunk. My nephews birthday party is sunday so have to wake up early, get my daughter from the ex wife and drive to my parents across the state for the party. Spend sunday night there then may try and swing by and check out a nice looking blue 87 convertible that is about half an hour from my parents and somewhat on the way home.
                            2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X