R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jamie H
    replied
    Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.


    try that guys

    I apologize, doing this on the fly here...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    It works, but it says I'm not allowed to view because I'm not in the league.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    I'd be in tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Anyone know how to search by id # on yahoo? Trying to give people direction since apparently my link is inop

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Looks like we may need to be invited...?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Set it for Wednesday to give people time. If I get enough people Ill work with you guys on scheduling to accommodate as many participants as possible

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    I'm getting an error on that link.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Chris, can you edit the title of this thread to say that we need 5 or so more players? Maybe we'll get enough participation to do a draft at 8:00 or 9:00? IDK. I'm just sitting here at the computer anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.


    For anyone who wants to...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    R3V FFB 3.0 (ID# 1353894)

    Lets se how many people I round up lol

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I would too. 10-12 teams is a great size.

    I'd have to draft tonight or Wednesday though; tomorrow is out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    I'd be in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    I can try to set another one up if most of us are game. Not really a point though unless I can get at least 12 people tho IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Well shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Seems kinda like someone (commish) found out he had plans at this time so he said fuck it if I can't pick no one can.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:

Working...