R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Joined!

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    There have been some developments. First of all God's Chariot is no more as the idiots at yahoo are forcing me to get another yahoo account ( I made the league with my gmail login, sorry guys) Hence you will notice all who were signed up have been deleted. The new league is called...you guessed it God's Chariot 2.0 and here is the sign up link https://yho.com/nfl?l=443820&k=a95c522f03f2c93c

    The draft day has also been moved to sunday august 31 at 11:00 am pacific I believe. I will be pming all those who had signed up with the new league link.

    Leave a comment:


  • blazinxpk
    replied
    joined.

    you going down boys!!

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    The draft is before the preseason? Ballsy...
    Originally posted by HennaE30
    I would make it 2 weeks before week 1. I don't remember what date it is. Something like the 22nd
    Originally posted by BobombETA
    just noticed the draft time... can we move it out an hour, to 4:00 PST? I have an appointment at 6:00 EST...
    Originally posted by agent
    Can we move the draft back closer to the end of the month? A lot can happen between the first week of August and the first actual game...
    Originally posted by blck325is
    Will do.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    joined.

    just noticed the draft time... can we move it out an hour, to 4:00 PST? I have an appointment at 6:00 EST...
    Last edited by BobombETA; 08-01-2014, 09:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    R3V Fantasy Football 2014

    I would make it 2 weeks before week 1. I don't remember what date it is. Something like the 22nd

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    In!

    Edit: The draft is before the preseason? Ballsy...
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 08-01-2014, 08:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Signed up. But having issues with the settings

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Anyone can join until the league is full. So join up HennaE30!

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Cool for me to join?

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Cool, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Will do.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Excellent - in!

    Can we move the draft back closer to the end of the month? A lot can happen between the first week of August and the first actual game...

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Join up here peeps. 15 spots left
    Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is
    I can start up a league if there isn't one yet...
    I'd definitely join & play. I just don't have enough spare time to commish.

    Leave a comment:

Working...