R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BobombETA
    replied
    Who's "Dick Tug Nuts"?

    Ray Rice is suspended dude lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Good draft. Cool to wind up with the first pick, hope it pays off.

    Leave a comment:


  • chondamx
    replied
    Gentleman, the draft was fun (luck in the percy/ Cobb and Balls)! Good luck to you all...except Agent and Ether-D, you two can suck a dick. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Good luck to you all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Good luck everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Awesome, great job getting joined up on short notice gentlemen, and thanks for rounding your friends up Agent.

    I'll go lock the league and check the settings. See everyone tonight and good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Looks like we're at 12 for the 3.0 iteration. Michael Sam Loves Sacks, Luck in the Percy and the Tennessee Leg Hounds will be live drafting together tonight at a local sports bar. Zach's (unedited) Team may join us as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Bump. Bragging rights are on the line.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Its taken care of Paul. Thought it was odd that there were 3 Chris' and 2 Pauls lol. Dont really want anyone joining twice just to fill the league. I think there are legitimately 3 different Chris' though.

    If anyone has a friend on R3V who would like to play (and will dilligently set their lineup) please invite them.

    WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE, somebody be a hero lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Erm, so I accidentally the whole thing.

    I joined 3.0 twice. Can the commish delete one of my teams? Keep "MARK IT ZERO!" delete "Paul's Swag Team"...

    That puts us back to 11.... unless you guys want me running 2 teams.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie H
    You're correct but I feel like 8 is a little light. It allows for more stacked teams and imo takes less skill to actually draft a quality team.

    Either way we have 9 now i think, so at least 1 more and well have enough to make this happen.

    Question for the other 4 guys who live drafted the other night: are yall going to actively run your teams in that league. I probably will for the first few weeks, but things have been so quiet on that front that I'm not sure if even a 3rd of the league is still participating.
    Not planning on running that team. This (3.0) is the one I'll run.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I just got two more to join, so one more will make 12.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie H
    are yall going to actively run your teams in that league. I probably will for the first few weeks, but things have been so quiet on that front that I'm not sure if even a 3rd of the league is still participating.
    Yeah I'm not sure what's going there - a word from the commish would be nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    Ugh - please don't. Playing with 8 interested guys is better than playing with 12 or more when some may or may not even show after week 2.
    You're correct but I feel like 8 is a little light. It allows for more stacked teams and imo takes less skill to actually draft a quality team.

    Either way we have 9 now i think, so at least 1 more and well have enough to make this happen.

    Question for the other 4 guys who live drafted the other night: are yall going to actively run your teams in that league. I probably will for the first few weeks, but things have been so quiet on that front that I'm not sure if even a 3rd of the league is still participating.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie H
    Bump, We only need 4 more teams to get to 12 in R3V FFB 3.0 All are welcome, I'll even expand the league if necessary.
    Ugh - please don't. Playing with 8 interested guys is better than playing with 12 or more when some may or may not even show after week 2.

    Leave a comment:

Working...