R3V Fantasy Football 2014
Collapse
X
-
Bump, We only need 4 more teams to get to 12 in R3V FFB 3.0 All are welcome, I'll even expand the league if necessary. Draft is at 8 pm tonight.Leave a comment:
-
On purpose? One of the guys in my legacy league actually drafted him with his final pick. His draft grade: D.Leave a comment:
-
You think you got it bad? I got Johnny Manziel... Lol
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Joined.In case any of you dont know, this is the link to our attempt at regrouping and redrafting the league
https://yho.com/nfl?l=1353894&k=23942e5d5ec7f05eLeave a comment:
-
Im in for that, either that or you guys need to join the other one in the link above. We only have 6 people signed on for that one as of now.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah I completely spaced that the draft was on Sunday. I was out of town, drunk and had a moment when I realized I was supposed to be doing something and I got on my phone realized I missed the draft. I almost cried when I found out I drafted Matt Ryan.Leave a comment:
-
Hey, it was Sunday in the middle of the day on Labor Day weekend until enough people moaned about it!
I also vote for redraft, even though I was one of the handful present.Leave a comment:
-
sunday night of labor day weekend...terrible time to get people there, i vote for redraftLeave a comment:
-
Commish should clear everything and redraft.. It's only fair that way.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Yeah I saw that yahoo's servers goofed. well see what happens between now and Wednesday with the other one since most people missed last nightLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: