R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BobombETA
    replied
    Joined. Glad we're doing a redraft I had RG3 as my QB1 from Sunday's draft...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Bump, We only need 4 more teams to get to 12 in R3V FFB 3.0 All are welcome, I'll even expand the league if necessary. Draft is at 8 pm tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    On purpose? One of the guys in my legacy league actually drafted him with his final pick. His draft grade: D.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Yeah I completely spaced that the draft was on Sunday. I was out of town, drunk and had a moment when I realized I was supposed to be doing something and I got on my phone realized I missed the draft. I almost cried when I found out I drafted Matt Ryan.

    You think you got it bad? I got Johnny Manziel... Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    We still need a few more guys for r3v fantasy league 3.0 bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie H
    In case any of you dont know, this is the link to our attempt at regrouping and redrafting the league

    https://yho.com/nfl?l=1353894&k=23942e5d5ec7f05e
    Joined.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    In case any of you dont know, this is the link to our attempt at regrouping and redrafting the league

    Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Im in for that, either that or you guys need to join the other one in the link above. We only have 6 people signed on for that one as of now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Yeah I completely spaced that the draft was on Sunday. I was out of town, drunk and had a moment when I realized I was supposed to be doing something and I got on my phone realized I missed the draft. I almost cried when I found out I drafted Matt Ryan.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Hey, it was Sunday in the middle of the day on Labor Day weekend until enough people moaned about it!

    I also vote for redraft, even though I was one of the handful present.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrobie79
    replied
    sunday night of labor day weekend...terrible time to get people there, i vote for redraft

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Commish should clear everything and redraft.. It's only fair that way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    yeah iirc, 4 and then the league manager showed up halfway through

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    We had what... five people live drafting last night?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Yeah I saw that yahoo's servers goofed. well see what happens between now and Wednesday with the other one since most people missed last night

    Leave a comment:

Working...