R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HennaE30
    replied
    Joined.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Count me in. I'll join when I get back from dove hunting. Should be about 11am CDT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I just found an email in my spam folder from Yahoo that came across at about 9:10 EDT:

    Our engineers have fixed the issue and rescheduled those drafts for the 9:15pmEST on Sunday, Aug. 31. It looks like your draft was one of the ones impacted and your options are:

    1. Draft at 9:15pmEST

    2. If your league has already rescheduled the draft then please use your new time.

    3. If you miss your 9:15pmEST slot you can reset the draft for another time

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    What the actual fuck is going on here?
    lol my thoughts exactly...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    ^True dat.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Ether-D
    I think if I'm not mistaken, that God's Chariot 2.0 may be having a live draft in 12 min?
    What the actual fuck is going on here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    I think if I'm not mistaken, that God's Chariot 2.0 may be having a live draft in 12 min?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    I will move times to accommodate as many people as possible. Have to see if well even have enough first though

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie H
    Just emailed everyone in the other league to see if I can round up participants. Doesn't look good for tonight as of yet unfortunately...
    I won't be able to do Wednesday, but i'm still in regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    joined

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Just emailed everyone in the other league to see if I can round up participants. Doesn't look good for tonight as of yet unfortunately...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie H
    Looks like this invite link works. Anyone who wants to participate follow it and if we get 10-12 on here tonight ill move the draft so we can make our picks tonight if everyone is on board.

    https://yho.com/nfl?l=1353894&k=23942e5d5ec7f05e
    Double-in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    In.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Looks like this invite link works. Anyone who wants to participate follow it and if we get 10-12 on here tonight ill move the draft so we can make our picks tonight if everyone is on board.

    Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    That link works - joined.

    Leave a comment:

Working...