is this too rice?
Collapse
X
-
-
Whats with the mexican rims and lame e46 knockoff front skirt? Other than that it looks alright in that pic.Back to my roots
Comment
-
I like itRecent Rebranding!!
Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
E30 SM62/S62
E30 M60 V8
E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
Instagram.com/garageaholic
Youtube.com/garageaholicComment
-
Wasnt that car on PBMW?
I dont like it.Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control
..::Support FullOpp::..
FullOpp Stickers for sale!
NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
Feedback Thread
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :DComment
-
-
To me it falls in the category of "Worst of both worlds". It's a lame competition car and too racy for the street. Still it's a type of car that a lot of people go for. I've been around purpose built race cars for too long to take it seriously in that regard. And, how would you feel driving that thing around town? Not me. I'd sell it quick to a high school kid with rich parents. It's frightening to even think about, but this could be what contemporary car culture has become. That and forums about blowing off some dude in afternoon traffic. I have to lay down and rest now.
Comment
-
thats just plain nastyComment
-




Comment