No announcement yet.

The Official *Things that piss you off* thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta tap that before she starts boning other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kway View Post

I once had someone in this area refer to "the 84" thus identifying what region of the country they were from. Didn't call them out on it, but here we just say "84", "128", "91", etc. However, I'm a "when in Rome" kinda guy, so if I happened to be in SoCal and had to reference a freeway in conversation, I'd probably add the "the".
      But there isn't any other freeway 84 so it would be 'the' 84 unless you'd put an 'interstate' before the 84. In most conversations, omitting 'the' makes it sound weird. Example, "take 5" means "it's time for a break", and "take the 5" means "driving on I-5".

It might sound like a colloquialism but it's grammatically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
        when for two months this girl starts talking to you, hangs out with you, lets you take her to the movies, lets you ease into that first and second base run, makes you feel like you really know her well and makes you feel really good about yourself (tells you you're the best guy she knows, laughs at all your jokes, and acts like she genuinely cares). she even introduces you to her family (her dad had two e30's!!!!), who really seemed to like you.

You couldn't be off to a better start.

then she tells you she doesn't want a relationship.

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck I feel sick. I literally feel sick.
        -Mike

sounds to me like you have yourself stuck in the "friend zone". maybe try flirting more without coming across as a pervert?

i assume you are still a pretty young guy? no one expects you to have it figured out at this point in your life. you probably don't want to fuck a relationship material kid of girl on the first date, but unless you are mormon, its probably ok to drop a few inuendos hinting to the eventual inevitability of this in the future. its perfectly fine to be a gentleman. what isn't ok is to be a wishy washy spineless door mat that smothers a chick. the most attractive thing in the world to a woman is a man with self confidence. this is primal and subliminal female brain wiring that has to do with being a good role model for the kids, being a good protector, being a good bread winner, etc, etc........

you have to keep her mind oriented to the fact that you are a sexy muther fucker that is going to make her toes curl and not a familial gay brother she can confide in about other dudes she wants to bang.

trust me, in my early days of dating, i was in your situation too. you live and you learn. there are millions of chicks out here that are hotter than this one. go get 'em tiger.

keep your head up. maybe give it a month or two. call her and say something like: hey, i thought we were going along pretty well there. what happend or perhaps what did i do wrong? you don't have anything to lose. sometimes its good to get some feedback so you can learn from your mistakes. what ever you do, don't get defensive. let her talk. if she mentions something you don't understand, ask her to clarify and never get angry.
        Last edited by flyboyx; 01-02-2015, 11:01 AM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Ya just keep it cool and find a place just for you and her then try the moves and if she
          backs off just keep on going for it she'll eventually relax and have fun. No does not really mean no.

Comment

The Official *Things that piss you off* thread

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            Ya just keep it cool and find a place just for you and her then try the moves and if she
            backs off just keep on going for it she'll eventually relax and have fun. No does not really mean no.

There we go, encourage a 17 (iirc) year old to rape a girl.. Perfect :up: :P. Mike, just kinda lay low for a couple weeks and see where things lie when the dust settles. Then if you still have feelings for her, talk to her about it, ask why she doesn't want to date. Just be patient, things'll play out for you.
            @15michaeljoseph
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              Yeahhh....I don't know man......what works for some lands others in the Federal pen. Young boys are usually bumbling idiots around women. True it could be said no doesn't always mean no, however, sometimes it really does mean no........ Better leave this technique to someone with more experience at reading people. Seriously!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                Yeahhh....I don't know man......what works for some lands others in the Federal pen. Young boys are usually bumbling idiots around women. True it could be said no doesn't always mean no, however, sometimes it really does mean no........ Better leave this technique to someone with more experience at reading people. Seriously!
                No means yes, yes means anal.

Yeah seriously, not a good technique. kind of like resetting a brake caliper with visegrips.

--Mike
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                X