really worked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really worked up

so i'm at a park watching my little brothers baseball scrimmage for the first time this year minding my own damn business happy as can be. then someone parks right next to my car and proceeds to walk a full circle around it. this overweight lady (in her 50's?) walks over and yells "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHOS BLACK BMW THAT IS?!?" then she saw me scowling at her and she walked over to me... "is that your car?"
    me:yea
    her:You almost killed me this morning and the cops have been looking for you!"
    Me: ma'm i have passed by more sheriffs and CHP officers than i have any other day, i have not been stopped. i have no idea who you are or what you are talking about.
    her: you know exactly who i am you the car dat passed me!
    me:ma'm i pass anyone who is going slower than the posted limit when its safe to do so in a passing lane.
    her:you made mahh kids scream!
    me:and that means?
    her: why you have to go so fast on the turns!??!!!
    me:*silent (wanting to go off on her)
    Me:i wasnt going faster than the speed limit and theres no way you can prove i was
    Her:the speed limit for casitas pass is 35mph!
    me:did you say casitas pass?
    her:yes
    me: i didnt even take that road this morning...
    her:you can tell that to da cops
    i waited about 15min untill the scrimmage was over then i left, no cops ever showed. sorry for the rant im really pissed at the whole thing
    Originally posted by Vokuhila
    I laughed, and then I serioused

I would have punched her in the ovaries just to give the cops a good reason to look for me.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Okay, based on your username I like you.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I broke my phone today
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I didn't shit in the shower.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

I think I've had the same crazy soccer mom chase me twice in the last 5 years in two of my different cars. Same place, same color mini van, probably same overweight white woman, same bullshit holy than thou attitude. What's crazy is they claim I'm endangering their kids but they do some crazy shit to keep up with me. The original "offense" was less harmless than farting upwind of her.

Soccer moms are crazy, but so are mini van drivers in general.

Comment

Sounds like the old lady needs Vagisil. I was pulled over for excessive acceleration once and I laughed in the cops face because he had to do the same to catch up to me and he did it with no lights.

Comment

If that was me this is how I would have responded

*unsheaths katana* "Oh, so you think me driving fast was dangerous? Heh" *Thumbs nose* "I'll show you dangerous"

Comment

haha thanks for the replies guys. i made sure to downshift really early as i passed by her and waived today.
                  Originally posted by Vokuhila
                  I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post

*unsheaths katana* "Oh, so you think me driving fast was dangerous? Heh" *Thumbs nose* "I'll show you dangerous"
                    Orly
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I got pulled over the other day, and my registration expired. I had NO IDEA it expired but the cop came up to my window and the first thing he said was, "This registration is expired". He cut me a lot of slack because in NJ, if a car is unregistered, then they have to tow it at the owners expense ($250). But the cop said "imma go this way, and your gonna go that way". $47 ticket but I avoided a whole other headache.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post

Lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X