No announcement yet.

Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry your car got keyed man. Same thing happened to me shortly after I had my e30 resprayed. Some people can't stand it when other people have a nice ride.

As noted above: "Don't fuck with another man's vehicle."

Comment

Probably for calling people infantile and non-infantile's

Comment

In high school my 70 Dart was keyed. Luckily they only went into the clear coat, so it was repairable. But that's the only time I've had a car keyed, I'm now in my mid 30s.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Colby.325e View Post
          I see this popping up a lot lately. I know personally, I have a rather large dent in my driver door "randomly". You can see the knuckle marks, someone unloaded one on it, lol.

Maybe someone doesn't like my driving?
          Or you can get this when you haven't driven the car for a week, and then you can't drive it because the fan is hitting the radiator. Of course there was no note. Spoiled a very nice day when I found out.

Comment

Someone keyed a fuck you onto the trunk of my 1st e30 when I was in uni. I found out who it was and I was gonna make his life miserable but karma got to him and I ended up banging the girl he was trying to get. Point is karma is a bitch and wherever that piece of shit is, he/she/it will get whats coming to them.
            Originally posted by csermonet47
            Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              Or you can get this when you haven't driven the car for a week, and then you can't drive it because the fan is hitting the radiator. Of course there was no note. Spoiled a very nice day when I found out.
              That's messed up.

Comment

Working...
              X