New winter beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
    are you plowing snow or planning to drive on it?
    ?

It's not low at all...

Unless I'm missing something else LOL.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

One of my best friends has an '03 bugeye and it is quite nice. They sound pretty awesome when you straight pipe them. The only issue he is having right now is that his transmission is slowly dying; they are notoriously called "glassboxes" and die, especially when you up the power, but he is saving up for an STI transmission as they are 6-speed and much stronger. He is also on Racelands and the ride is pretty good. Not quite as stiff as my GCs but they do a good job with no noticeable bounciness or anything.

Comment

My transmission is shifting smooth as ever, no grinds, no pop outs or anything. I'm running on a stock turbo, aftermarket intake and true straight pipe (free flow dp, no cats, no muffler). The sound is amazing. The STI 6speed swap is something I will consider if my transmission fails.

Last edited by graveshaker; 11-23-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by graveshaker View Post
          I have not taken the time to adjust the coilovers yet, really not looking forward to doing it either. I hope it goes smoothly when the time comes.
          I'd start soaking the threads with some penetrant for a few days then give it a go. Id love to find a cheap wrx wagon to drive but they are so beat up most of the time.

Comment

Working...
          X