No announcement yet.

How to ask your wife for a blowjob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I keep coming back to r3v. I used to be really nice to my girlfriends for like half a day and then just said hey don't I deserve a little head for all that?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      find the verse in the Bible that says she needs to keep her man happy. Im sure its in there somewhere. She can say no to you, but she cant say no to Jesus
      the Jesus argument is a tough one for her to counter.

Realistically, you're fucked. You need to sit down with your wife and talk about this in an adult manner, and if she doesn't compromise, you'll be needing a divorce. If she's already fighting you about a little mouth action you'll be needing bunk beds or beds in seperate rooms in no time.
      Originally posted by IRON-E
      Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Wwjcd?

Comment

My lady reciprocates if I start going down on her. If yours doesn't, you wifed the wrong one.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

What Mr Sleeve said, ". Pleasure her orally 1st you can lay on your back and she can sit on your face until you accomplish the mission without much stain on your groin or back....."

I just conducted an early morning field test. It works 100% Plus her initial reply is, "Oh my!"

Comment

OK, Success. All is well. Much thanks to all for the thoughtful advice - The R3V community never lets me down no matter what the subject. Hernia site is a bit pissed off and sore but no structural damage.
              "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Originally posted by funcrew View Post
                Hernia site is a bit pissed off and sore but no structural damage.
                That would be eww.
                ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                  Worst case scenario, Blunt is only a short flight away.
                  Yes Ill have her blowing me faster than Todd ejaculates in the pool boys anus

I got an RX from a doctor for oral sex once. All I had to do is ask
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Was it a decent beejer at least?

I had a girlfriend once that thought that a blowjob involved gnawing on my dick like like she was teething on an old pig ear. She treated that shit like a dentabone.

This was the same girl that gave these heinous white knuckler hand jobs. Terrible.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

you and your wife are married to among other things, take care of each other's needs. if you need your dick sucked, it is her job to take care of that just like it is your job to rub her feet after a long day of walking around in heels. if she doesn't understand this, she isn't a very good wife.

by the way....what the fuck does religion have to do with a man and wife having sex? for that matter what does it do with anyone fucking? this point of view blows my mind.(no pun intended -well....actually, it was)

people are supposed to have sex. every animal on the planet has sex. this is what we are made to do. i am pretty sure the entire animal kingdom doesn't send up a prayer first to make sure they have god's permission.

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                      Was it a decent beejer at least?

I had a girlfriend once that thought that a blowjob involved gnawing on my dick like like she was teething on an old pig ear. She treated that shit like a dentabone.

This was the same girl that gave these heinous white knuckler hand jobs. Terrible.
                      this has to be one of the funniest things i have read here in a long time. several years ago, i hooked up with a flight attendant that was actually this bad. i wanted to punch her in the top of the head and scream: "OUCH!!!!! what the fuck are you doing???!!!" who the hell would actually like that? how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Last edited by flyboyx; 11-30-2014, 07:14 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                        Yes Ill have her blowing me faster than Todd ejaculates in the pool boys anus

I got an RX from a doctor for oral sex once. All I had to do is ask

Blunt always delivers.

Comment

We need picture of wife or ban.
                          Just tell her that the doctor says BJ is the best way to releave the pain.

Seriously, Treat her like your E30.... buy parts, install new part, stand back and admire it and then take it for a ride. In other words.......Pull out credit card and go buy here stuff see really likes or just make it rain on her. Well invested.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                            Why is this a problem? Doesn't she like you?
                            ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              you and your wife are married to among other things, take care of each other's needs. if you need your dick sucked, it is her job to take care of that just like it is your job to rub her feet after a long day of walking around in heels. if she doesn't understand this, she isn't a very good wife.

by the way....what the fuck does religion have to do with a man and wife having sex? for that matter what does it do with anyone fucking? this point of view blows my mind.(no pun intended -well....actually, it was)

people are supposed to have sex. every animal on the planet has sex. this is what we are made to do. i am pretty sure the entire animal kingdom doesn't send up a prayer first to make sure they have god's permission.

you must never have encountered a fundie then or the extended fundie family of a semi normal person
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Bahaha all these terrible sex stories make me grateful for my gf
                                '91 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X