No announcement yet.

Moving to Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago isn't bad. Just get used to stupid cold weather and snow. Stay out of the hood and you'll be fine

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Chicago isn't bad. Just get used to stupid cold weather and snow. Stay out of the hood and you'll be fine
      not even close to the worst winters ever, I like cold and snow thats not why I would never even consider living in IL... You want stupid cold and snow in the lower 48. Try the Dakotas or Montana east of the rocky mountain front................
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Moving to Chicago

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        not even close to the worst winters ever, I like cold and snow thats not why I would never even consider living in IL... You want stupid cold and snow in the lower 48. Try the Dakotas or Montana east of the rocky mountain front................

Yea my grandparents is rapid city get it good every year.

Nebraska winters f'ing suck. States nothing but fields so the wind just rips through here all winter long.
        Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 12-19-2014, 10:26 PM.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
        X