Happy Birthday Adam Fogg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Adam Fogg!

you dirty old man. go celebrate and get drunk.

i'll post up pics of when you looked like mike einzinger of incubus in a minute, i just gotta find them first.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Happy birthday dude.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

here's a couple of pics from the first gtg we met at. we've both come along way in terms of vehicles, and my usage of a camera.

m42brigade

Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

here's a video of adam fogg...

well not really, it's more like me and my old friend chris mostly talking, mostly hating. but adam makes an appearance around 52 seconds or so, you'll get a good look at how he used to look like art garfunkel

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and here's another video of us, from the same night, being young and stupid. we decided to be street racers and try to chase after some honda that flew by. we also revved up on this gsxr 600. yeah, we were pretty gangster.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

m42brigade

Comment

Haven't spoken to Adam in awhile. I know he is always busy with SBI and his M3..

Cheers!

Comment

yeah, this is the guy w/ the sick silver M? happy b-day son. and post up some recent pics of your car!

Comment

well, that's a good excuse for not coming to my house and working on my broke ass car

hahahahaha
              R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Adam's a stud.

Happy birthday big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                  well, that's a good excuse for not coming to my house and working on my broke ass car

hahahahaha
                  Have you finished that damn tranny swap yet?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Have you finished that damn tranny swap yet?
                    oh yeah

like in february.

but I want to get a few things done before I hit up willow springs this saturday.

- timing belt/tensioner/water pump
                    - fuel filter
                    - valve adjustment
                    - damn DRIVESHAFT BOLT FELL OUT WHILE DRIVING, so gotta replace all the driveshaft/guibo hardware with new bolts/nuts.
                    - cap and rotor
                    - fix steering column looseness (used a non-airbag pedal thing on my airbag rack, cut the non-airbag pedal box at the wrong point, so no column support)

and having him around is like have six of me around.

you get things done six times faster with adam fogg around.
                    Last edited by 92 mtechnic cabrio; 05-26-2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

HB Mang!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Word. Thanks guys. I'm a little tipsy right now, bit it's all good.
                        Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Haha !

Karlo, those vids of Adam from back in the day are hilarious. we were watching them at his computer just awhile ago, and the moment we saw his afro we all busted up like crazy.

All you could hear was us going nuts and Adam drunk screaming "WTF, HEY MAN STOP THAT!" haha

Adam: Good hanging out wit you, meng. nothing like some good liqs, black and milds, and some carne asade at 1AM in the morning.

next... jon's birthday MUHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
                            HB Mang!
                            ???

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                              ???
                              happy birthday foo.

not huntington beach! God knows he rep that place

j/k