No announcement yet.

10 worst beers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote this long retort for you Ray about beer and what I thought of your comment. I even posted it. But after thinking a bit I realized..... your opinion right or wrong doen't mean shit. I doubt you will ever come to know me or my knowledge (large or small) of beer. I like what I like. That's actually all that matters in this case!
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

belgian beer? WTF the only thing they know there is how to dig tunnels, and make wine. if you were in europe, and talked about belgian beer??? you wold be stoned probably. that crap is probably as bad as french piss water.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
        belgian beer? WTF the only thing they know there is how to dig tunnels, and make wine. if you were in europe, and talked about belgian beer??? you wold be stoned probably. that crap is probably as bad as french piss water.
        I like the people, they were nice. They got me drunk. What more could I ask for. I did enjoy my pint of apple wine (I can't remember the german term) across the river from our hotel in Frankfurt. The boat ride up the rhine was awesome as well. But I stood in a cathedral in Bruge and was all of 10 feet away from Jesus Christ's blood! That was some cool stuff!
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic

Comment

I enjoy getting wasted on 2 dollars very often...

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
            I enjoy getting wasted on 2 dollars very often...

Is that beer or malt liquor? Does it matter? I guess not!
            If we are gonna go with malt, I gotta stay true to the Bull.
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic

Comment

steel reserve.....:tsk:

Comment

Say what you want to me about beer, you know you can cellar it, right?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

do u guys get many aussie beers in the states?

my favourite beer is called 'beez neez' and is made with honey wheat... it has a honey smell and honeyish aftertaste

Comment

I find it strange how Red Dog didn't make the cut. Also, Original Coors tastes worse than Molson XXX IMHO. Way worse.

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

good find... very humorous.

funny that beast ice isnt on there.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK
                        I find it strange how Red Dog didn't make the cut. Also, Original Coors tastes worse than Molson XXX IMHO. Way worse.
                        I can actually stomach Red Dog.. Steel Reserve & Natty Ice FTMFL

My vote for foreign beer would be Foster's - It's Austrailian for piss.

Comment

A note from a belgian...
                          Stella is our drinkin' beer.. thats all it is, cheap (less than 8$ for a 12) summer cold beer that you down after mowing the lawn. Very comparable to PBR. If they market it as a high end beer here.. well thats hillarious.

Good belgian beer starts with the abbey beers, such as the abbey of Chimay, Maredsous, Duvel, Corsedonk, Kwak, Leffe, Schouff, etc. These are traditional refermented, unfiltered beers that will get you wasted in a close to euphoric manner and let you wake up in decent shape the next morning.

These beers are the ones who caused trouble in france. When the frenchmen noticed that instead of buying a mediocre table wine at 3 euros they could buy a big (750ml) bottle of chimay and the likes. This put france's Lower wine industry (close to 40% of their total output) in complete jeopordy. France wanted to further protect its wine industry (on top of the AOC and VDQS appelations) by taxing high gravity beers up to 100%. Luckily in the EU this is not perminted and Mario Monty Blocked it. France's wine industry is in very bad shape at the moment.

Personal note on beer: Fuck paying 6-7$ for a chimay at a bar, that is retarded, in brussels they cost 1-2 euros (at a bar!) Here in asheville there is a good selection of Microbrewed beer. Personally i go for a decent weight porter and call it a night @ 3-4$ a pint.

I do remember a kid making fun of me at school back in the day
                          "dude belgian sucks, all you guys make are waffles"
                          I replied
                          "No we make really really good beer (too young to defend it though)"

If people only knew that the small country has 300 Official beers and has been top three brewer in the world under the name INTERBREW. now together with brazilian beer BRAHA(sp?) the company restructerd itself as INBEV.

Last note on heineken: it tastes like ass in the states, never, i repeat, never drink it unless you are in europe.

<3
                          A belgian.
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                            get a clue.
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                              Chimay ftw
                              I cant stand those sweet belgium brews....

Just give me a good old Newcastle, a Sammy Smiths Taddy or some Dead Guy ale...
                              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

wow, belgian. did you get clowned on a lot in france?

yo, what time is it? hahhahaha. your frites = pwned.

Comment

Working...
                                X