No announcement yet.

Jeremy Clarkson fired from BBC/Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've read, the whole "fracas" happened after shooting back at the hotel bar. This basically means it was a bar fight. He didn't punch the guy while working, they got into an augment while at a bar drinking. James May even stated he was drunk at the time. The police are only now looking into the situation, which tells me it wasn't a big deal until everyone made it into one. The only reason this is getting so much attention is because of Clarkson's previous "miss-doings" that were just a bunch of uptight people making a fuss over nothing.

Comment

From Toyota UK hahaha

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

mmm wonder why the youtube link is embedding the player...
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
          mmm wonder why the youtube link is embedding the player...
          Because you're doing it wrong. You only need "l1WMdI3E9jQ" this portion of the URL.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            Because you're doing it wrong. You only need "l1WMdI3E9jQ" this portion of the URL.

wow, ya learn something new everyday
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              wow, ya learn something new everyday

Wut. Come on Stan Lee you've been here for ages.

Comment

And these:
                [YOUTUBE ] [ / YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE ] https ://youtu.be/l1WMdI3E9jQ [/ YOUTUBE]

minus spaces; when you do a quick reply the "youtube" syntaxs is not an option, you have to Post Reply to get the option.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

And these:
                  [YOUTUBE ] [ / YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE ] https ://youtu.be/l1WMdI3E9jQ [/ YOUTUBE]

minus spaces; when you do a quick reply the "youtube" syntaxs is not an option, you have to Post Reply to get the option.
                  All you literally do is copy 'l1WMdI3E9jQ' to the clip board, click in the text box, press and paste in the portion grabbed above.

The icon is only available in advanced view, which you can click at the bottom of the screen to the right of 'submit quick reply'

Comment

Why is this now a tech support thread? Nando, you're crazy. Most celebs are assholes. At least Clarkson is funny. He got into a fight with a grown man. Frankly, I agree that it's ridiculous the BBC would fire him over this and help hide dangerous sexual predators.
                    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                      Why is this now a tech support thread? Nando, you're crazy. Most celebs are assholes. At least Clarkson is funny. He got into a fight with a grown man. Frankly, I agree that it's ridiculous the BBC would fire him over this and help hide dangerous sexual predators.
                      Because I can't stop :ST1G:

I agree, I think two men yelling at each other and throwing a punch or two is no big deal. If they were American or Australian it would be no problem.

Comment

Last edited by TeXJ; 03-27-2015, 10:54 AM.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd

Comment

https://youtu.be/iLRna0RRvxo
                          Mate, stop posting the entire URL for the YouTube video! Again, that's not how it works. You only need the 'iLRna0RRvxo' portion of the URL. This is the unique portion of the URL for the video. The forum automatically configures the rest of it.

I'll make a video tutorial later for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            Mate, stop posting the entire URL for the YouTube video! Again, that's not how it works. You only need the 'iLRna0RRvxo' portion of the URL. This is the unique portion of the URL for the video. The forum automatically configures the rest of it.

I'll make a video tutorial later for you.

Thank, but I got it. When you click in the are for the URL it highlights the whole url, I just copy/pasted that. Look above your post, I got it working.
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd

Comment

Watching old episodes on Netflix.... I want the old crew back damnit. Not at all interested in the show without them.

Also, they better take that Toyota off the wall. No Yota without Clarkson.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Watching old episodes on Netflix.... I want the old crew back damnit. Not at all interested in the show without them.

Also, they better take that Toyota off the wall. No Yota without Clarkson.

Amazon picked them all up and opened the check book for them. I think i can manage with out top gear uk. What sucks is they wont give any sort of release date for the new show.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X