Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn... saw this today...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      lambo, there are some stickers stuck to your tire
      is this better?

don't mind the missing fenders lol... working on restoring them

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

This happened today.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Love me a FJ40. https://www.etsy.com/listing/5470348...-cookie-cutter
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Love me FJ40s, too. Here's my headache, I mean, project:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	7193324

Name:	IMG_6469.jpg
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	7193325
            '91 325i

Comment

My truck is mechanically sound. Engine and transmission are good, frame is solid, and I swapped in an EMU suspension. Everything down to the courtesy and dome lights work. But the tub has rust. I started on the passenger floor pan under the gas tank. Yes, the gas tank is inside the cabin under the passenger seat. Put the plasma cutter to use, and welded in a good pan. 4.5 hour project.

Name:	IMG_1151.jpg
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	7193371

Name:	IMG_1154.jpg
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	7193372

Name:	IMG_1156.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	7193373

Name:	IMG_1157.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	7193374

Name:	IMG_1158.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	7193375
              '91 325i

Comment

Looks good! Im really jealous, I want to start undertaking some sort of project on one of my cars soon, or on the toyota I buy.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  Looks good! Im really jealous, I want to start undertaking some sort of project on one of my cars soon, or on the toyota I buy.
                  Thanks. So you want to start a project on one of your cars, or on a potential Toyota, huh? And where the hell is BHAM?
                  '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Nader393 View Post
                    Thanks. So you want to start a project on one of your cars, or on a potential Toyota, huh? And where the hell is BHAM?
                    Bellingham Washington.

Trying to find a 3rd-5th gen Toyota pickup, that isnt roached, turned into a wheeling monster machine, or with 500k miles. That isnt 10k lol.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Your best bet may be to stalk a 75 year old guy who doesn't yet know he wants to sell his old Toyota truck, and make him your best offer. Maybe leave a note or better yet a business card (old men respond well to that) on the windshield. I'm thinking about doing that to get a minty Benz 560 SEC that a very old lady in the neighborhood owns and hardly drives.
                      '91 325i

Comment

Is this a good deal (assuming he’s flexible) High miles and starting to get ugly with rust..

I am selling a 2000 Toyota Tundra V8 SR5 4WD with 228xxx miles. Automatic transmission. 4.7L 8 cylinder engine. Strong engine and smooth shifting transmission. Runs and drives excellent. No mechanical issues. Power options. Everything in working order. If interested please text or call. Asking $2900 O.B.O. No emails.

Comment

I had a 2000 5 speed V6 until 2006, it was a great truck. That rust is scary.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

The ad is gone now, but rust is a big turn off for me, especially in something regular like a Tundra pickup.

I own an 01 with 290k miles. It is a fricking beast. It's been problem free for lots and lots of miles. Get one if you can find one that isn't rusted to pieces.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

You guys are afraid of a little Toyota rust?

Here's what you can do with a quarter can of Krylon. Their "Gloss Classic Red" is a pretty close match for Toyota's "Freebord Red." Ran out of time to do the hood and other side of the truck. If I get a stretch of good weather, I'll shoot the rest of the body to buy time until I do definitive rust repair on the exterior.

Name:	IMG_1174.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	7193388

Name:	IMG_1176.jpg
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	7193389
                              '91 325i

Comment