No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm going to pick up a copy for the xbox one. Fallout New Vegas was enjoyable.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Already we have people bitching about the graphics in the trailer, tho. They're not even that bad, and considering the story and gameplay is more of the priority in the FO and TES games, they need to stuff it.

Besides, I'm sure they'll release a high-res texture pack just like they did for Skyrim. Think of the mod support on PC!
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I almost passed out from the hype. Srsly tho. Can't wait to preorder it for PC.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

As for graphics. Maybe they're learning from CD Projekt RED and making trailers with mega peasant graphics only to have ultra presets for PC that will blow everyone away upon release.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Anyone get borderlands presequel? What a let down compared to one and two. Borderlands two is a must play for any gamer imo
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

Anyone got Project CARS? Just wondering what the best racing sim for PS4 is. If I can't tune spring rates, camber, caster, toe, gear ratios etc, then I'm not interested.

Comment

I've really been wanting to get Project CARS after getting tired of Forza 5. I've gone back to 4 because 4 was just better with car selection, tracks and debatably better physics.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                  I've really been wanting to get Project CARS after getting tired of Forza 5. I've gone back to 4 because 4 was just better with car selection, tracks and debatably better physics.
                  they should have just ported 4 added higher textures,shit ton more cars, and tracks, and make a new menu i would have been happy with it.

Comment

i bought asseto corsa on sale .. unplayable without a steering wheel =) and the bastards charge for "the ring" :/

Comment

Originally posted by crappycoco View Post
                      i bought asseto corsa on sale .. unplayable without a steering wheel =) and the bastards charge for "the ring" :/
                      sucks I had so much hope for that game. I heard they keep charging for minor DLCs
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        As for graphics. Maybe they're learning from CD Projekt RED and making trailers with mega peasant graphics only to have ultra presets for PC that will blow everyone away upon release.
                        Well, Im wondering is if this is just a "gameplay trailer" using the creation engine, (skyrims engine) and the real game will release on a new engine (rumor). It was leaked about 11 months ago that this would be the case by an ex employee, that they would release a trailer in june, then release on october same year. And that the lead character would have a voice this time, new engine thats a bit prettier, and about 6 DLC expansions.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                          Anyone got Project CARS? Just wondering what the best racing sim for PS4 is. If I can't tune spring rates, camber, caster, toe, gear ratios etc, then I'm not interested.
                          I got project cars on the xbox one last week, really enjoying it so far. It has the best version of the ring I've driven in a racing title. It's a sim so you can tune all you want. I only have a controller and wish the feedback was more like Forza 5 where you really can feel what's going on with the car but besides that and the sometimes crazy AI it's been great.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_318is View Post
                            I got project cars on the xbox one last week, really enjoying it so far. It has the best version of the ring I've driven in a racing title. It's a sim so you can tune all you want. I only have a controller and wish the feedback was more like Forza 5 where you really can feel what's going on with the car but besides that and the sometimes crazy AI it's been great.
                            Looks like I know what I'm getting next paycheck. A racing wheel and Project CARS.

Comment

Forza 6 just got leaked, oh shit.

Comment

Meh forza is dying unless they expand to PC.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X