The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Meh forza is dying unless they expand to PC.
    Once can dream can't they?
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'm so sad. I started working at the beginning of the month which is at the beginning of the pay period. So I'm not getting paid until the freaking 25th. That means I'm mega broke until then. Which means I'm gonna miss the Steam Summer Sale... NOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Steam summer sale? Don't tell me about that because I'll end up spending money on games I won't play damnit.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I just hope Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number goes on sale. I friggin love the soundtrack and gameplay of Hotline Miami.
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Project CARS is pretty damn hard to play on a controller. Does anybody know if a G27 will work on PS4 Project CARS? Internet says the G27 isn't officially supported by Sony for the PS4 but can work on some games.

Comment

I'm peforming some very nice lap times with a ps4 controller, and z4 gt3. if you'd like a little help let me know! killer game, set all your deadzones to zero If you haven't done that already. setting the throttle sensitivity to around 30 allows you to roll on to the thottle a lot easier, during long bends. also change your gearing to persay, 5 speeds from a 6 speed by dropping everything from second gear to 6th gear down one time, you get the biggest launches off the line because the short shift into 2nd kills the wheel spin, but it is geared like 1st gear, 2-6 becomes 1-5 of usable gears, but getting around sharp turns using first gear and short shifting into second works wonders, no wheel spin or the rear coming around unless I get on it too early

Comment

Still need to upgrade my PC to run Project Cars.

I picked up Assetto Corsa finally, I really dig it but I wish there were more track/car choices. Oh well, really, just started playing last weekend with my G25.

Really wish Forza 2 was on PC. There really isn't any game like that for PC.
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Is anyone racing rfactor 2?

I am driving in a Monday night league in the '89 DTM spec e30 and they are throwing random weather in.

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
                    Is anyone racing rfactor 2?

I am driving in a Monday night league in the '89 DTM spec e30 and they are throwing random weather in.
                    Ive never found rfactor to be worth the $90. But I know quite a few still play it.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Ive never found rfactor to be worth the $90. But I know quite a few still play it.
                      Since it's really the only sim available today that allows for league racing, it's the current go to. Sure, there are tons of other simulations out there if you want to tool around a circuit by yourself.

Comment

Since it's really the only sim available today that allows for league racing, it's the current go to. Sure, there are tons of other simulations out there if you want to tool around a circuit by yourself.
                        As in the whole set up time like its a real race? Yeah i get that, having someone organize it all.
                        willschnitz

Comment

As in the whole set up time like its a real race? Yeah i get that, having someone organize it all.
                          Yup! It's nice being able to use Motec software to fine tune the cars as well.

Comment

Anyone play Dirt rally? only racing game ive been playing recently, althought i reallly, realllllly do need to get a wheel:

willschnitz

Comment

Anyone play Dirt rally? only racing game ive been playing recently, althought i reallly, realllllly do need to get a wheel:

I own it and it's the best rally sim since RBR.

Comment

I own it and it's the best rally sim since RBR.
                                The only thing I can really knock on it is that the dev team is ignoring the issues people are having getting gpu support.

And gameplay wise that if you even breath on the edges the car does like a triple barrel roll and flys into the trees, those patches of gravel at the edges are actually patches of hardened cement apparently.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X