The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
    Human Revolution was a lot of fun (I have it for the 360) but it was a kick in the nuts..
    Deus Ex games tend to have great dialogue, and I've heard nothing but good things about Human Revolution.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
      Deus Ex games tend to have great dialogue, and I've heard nothing but good things about Human Revolution.

It was really good, it was just hard. I could never find/get ammo.
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Finally got GTA for PC, if anyone wants to play.

Lambo77355 on Steam

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That reminds me, here's my Steam!

I still mostly play TF2, Deus Ex and Red Faction, but if any of you wanna add me for shits and giggles, go ahead. I could use some buds.
          Last edited by UlrichFennec; 08-04-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
            Just started playing vanilla wow with some buddies for the first time. See yall in a couple months lol
            what is this 2006?!

Seriously though is it a private server?

Comment

Lmao seriously. They're OG's, I always made fun of them for playing it, but holy shit am I hooked.

Yea it's a private server out of France.

Comment

Nice wow died after bc for me then played on a private server then some guy deleted all our accounts that's when I just said I'm done with the game

Comment

Any Dota players? I just started, still getting used to it. I play with my sisters fiancé who's deployed to Korea right now.
                  Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Anyone play BF4 on PC? I'm making the transition from console now that I have something worth gaming on.
                    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                      Anyone play BF4 on PC? I'm making the transition from console now that I have something worth gaming on.
                      I've been considering picking it up. I'm in the same boat, I've put a lot of time into BF4 on the console and now I'm transitioning to PC.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Pc is so confusing I can't get down on the whole keyboard thing. I like my controller

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                          Pc is so confusing I can't get down on the whole keyboard thing. I like my controller
                          Too precise? lol I get the keyboard for games that require smooth movement like racing games, but for FPS keyboard and mouse kills.

You can always hook an xbox controller up, but youll get assraped into another dimension.

I have BF4 too, been lazy about playing it though.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Too precise? lol I get the keyboard for games that require smooth movement like racing games, but for FPS keyboard and mouse kills.

You can always hook an xbox controller up, but youll get assraped into another dimension.

I have BF4 too, been lazy about playing it though.

Not to precise it's just not comfortable for me. Now I will say that once I'm done with my car I plan to pick up another gaming pc but will be building it into a racing simulator.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              Not to precise it's just not comfortable for me. Now I will say that once I'm done with my car I plan to pick up another gaming pc but will be building it into a racing simulator.
                              Yeah takes a while to get used to again, I suggest playing an Easier FPS game to get the hang of it. The type of keyboard also plays a good deal in how you like it. Ive been using a $50 sidewinder for the last 3 years so im used to it, but id much rather have a cherry MX switch board like a ducky shine, corsair, or logitech.

My car's sitting in the garage all the time ha, no point in dumping money into something that wont leave the garage in winter.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

I just finished the first Deus Ex on Realistic difficulty, and now I'm on Human Revolution on the same difficulty.

Jesus, it's kicking my ass with how scarce ammo is, and hacking pretty difficult.

Comment

Working...
                                X