New TG Host thoughts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    chris harris is not even a gear head he even said it himself!
    Proof?

    Leave a comment:


  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    chris harris is not even a gear head he even said it himself!
    But I do like his commentary.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    chris harris is not even a gear head he even said it himself!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Ehh... I'll check it out. I don't have high expectations for it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    I think the show's gonna tank.

    The only way I'd ever watch it is if they had Chris Harris, Mr. Regular and Matt Farah on it. It'll never happen, but even then, it still wouldn't be the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    I like Chris Evans enough to give him a chance, but I doubt he'll live up to Jeremy, James and Hammond. I'm not sure how well the show will do without them.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    started a topic New TG Host thoughts?

    New TG Host thoughts?

    http://blog.caranddriver.com/and-the...s-chris-evans/

    What say you R3v?
Working...