Hit a dog, find a cat.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit a dog, find a cat.....

Well me and other faithful r3v member Alecs Macdonald were coming home from supper and I noticed something in the road witch just happened to be a beagle and the dumb ass dog was in the middle divide so it wasnt really a threat till we got close going about 45. Then WAM. Al jolted her right but it was too late. He clipped the dog. Then the damage resulted in his brand new driver side fog being destroyed.Then to top off the night we were going to look at a bmw I seen earlier that day and we found a damn kitten. But nooooooooo, it wasnt the regular situation. The damn kitten ran across a 4 lane highway, during traffic. It was a wonderful night! Now alex has a new cat which we named bimmer.Sweet.
    Attached Files

Long Live the Corsica!!!

that sucks man.

cute kitten though
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Forgot to mention, It was Alecs Mac's e36.
      Attached Files

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

Kitty~~~
        -alex
        i take pictures.

Comment

Damn dude, the way I read it was that you found the stupid kitty then it ran across a highway (tried to). Whew =o Keep an eye on that cat, I guess it likes to play chicken with cars. Cute kitten for sure though :)

Comment

Cute cat man

Comment

Yeah I am a puss when it comes to animals. More so cats than dogs. I just wish they werent so damn stupid sometimes.

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

wtf happened to the beagle?? i hope it didnt die.
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt
                  wtf happened to the beagle?? i hope it didnt die.
                  No, it did not die. It ran right back across the road right after i hit it. No limping or yelping either. What really made me mad was the fact that the dog had a collar on. So it wasant a stray, it just belonged to some dumbass who did not keep it locked up.
                  '88 325ic

Comment

Yeah, it sucked . Funny how shit happens. But what wasnt funny is the broke fog. Alec's we need to start selling plasma. Or home-less peoples organs. Whatev.

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

i usually slow down when i see a dog anywhere in the road
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Yeah we slowed but we were in the far lane so we were safe, but the asshole next to us honked his horn and the dog ran our way.

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

Nice. I found an orange kitten just like that on Insterstate 80 about a year and a half ago. he barely weighed a pound and was a mess. Named him Artie and now he's part of the family.

Comment

Seeing that I flip out when I see strays and such, I went krazy when that damn little bitty ass kitten took its time going across the highway. I am only 18 but I still felt like I was going to have a heart-attack.

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

great story cute cat
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X