No announcement yet.

Hit a dog, find a cat.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh...so now I understand the text, Alecs. There is no telling how many sets of fogs that car has gone thru over the years. Now I see why Mo said F it when the last set was broken. I think that car has a fog light curse or something.

If you remember, I found the original set of fogs from my E36 M3. They are pitted to poo, but it would be a good filler for the time being if you want.
    Eric Giles
    '20 M2 CS
    '04 M3
    '11 X5 35D
    '87 325is
    '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

All E36 guys need to run Fog delete plates. The fog lights are a absolute magnet for sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisHolloway
        Seeing that I flip out when I see strays and such, I went krazy when that damn little bitty ass kitten took its time going across the highway. I am only 18 but I still felt like I was going to have a heart-attack.
        Good thing it wasn't a black cat. You might have taken your bat to it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisHolloway
          Yeah I am a puss when it comes to animals. More so cats than dogs. I just wish they werent so damn stupid sometimes.
          lol, i was outa town for a while and I really missed my kitties lol soooo gay, i know...

one of my cats,Trigger, my favorite, he is uber talented lol and loves dirty garages and whores..just like me

90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            Good thing it wasn't a black cat. You might have taken your bat to it.
            Nope. I would of side swiped a bus full of nun's bound for the childrens burn center before I would kill a cat. Unless it was that crazy bastard from pet cemetery.
            Attached Files

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

While on the subject of animals. Here is a few of my own. One is my puppy, yes puppy, Mollie. She is a full blooded lab. She has got a big ass head and even bigger feet. She is only 7 or so weeks old and she is big. The other is of my mom's whippet. That dog is fast. Really fast.The first and second pic's are before and after pic's of how fast my puppie has grown.
              Attached Files

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

touch my penis, RCWells said its natural
                Last edited by Digitalwave; 06-22-2006, 05:41 PM.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Yeah. I guess so. She works the graveyard shift at nursing home. That gets her hardly no sleep. Plus putting up with me and my two older sisters can put some age on you. Age and a lot of gray hair...

Long Live the Corsica!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Your mom looks like a tramp.
                    That was completely uncalled for.
                    Eric Giles
                    '20 M2 CS
                    '04 M3
                    '11 X5 35D
                    '87 325is
                    '91 325i Sport

Comment

nt
                      Last edited by Digitalwave; 06-22-2006, 05:41 PM.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Its true, it was uncalled for, but people say offensive things on forums. meh.

Anyways, REALLY cute cat...I love the name. I hope it turns out as cool as my cat...he was a stray too, and he is awesome. he knows his name (Petey, which evolved from P.T., which evolved from Panther Testicles - can you tell all my friends are guys?) and he comes when I call him...he brings me almost-dead things but takes them back outside when i scream at him. If i show him a bug he will murder it for me. He also sleeps on my feet which is nice because they are always cold.

Cats are awesome. Dogs are cool in a different way but alot of them seem to be REALLY STUPID like the beagle you hit.
                        ...Sam :D

Comment

TJ, nice one. :p

You've not been to Mississippi, I take it. They are all a little rough there. She probably looks good for her age in comparison.

SPeaking of, I found this picture. I know that the one in the middle is Wells, who are the others? Which one is Eric, Alecs, etc???

Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by shiraz
                            Its true, it was uncalled for, but people say offensive things on forums. meh.
                            Yes, they do. Call me old school, but I grew up being taught not to say anything about someone that you would not say to their face. And due to the Internet, it will just get worse.

TJ, I can assure you that he probably does care about the comment you made. I know that you don't care for Kris because of some of his previous comments, but saying things of that nature about his mother is just wrong and shows a total lack of class and maturity on your part.
                            Eric Giles
                            '20 M2 CS
                            '04 M3
                            '11 X5 35D
                            '87 325is
                            '91 325i Sport

Comment

Man you guys really are so out of touch with reality; you watch too much t.v. I guess, or maybe too many movies.

And why Dave, may I ask, do you bring my name into this thread? Is it because wheeter's not here that you and TJ start bashing MS again? Or was that really wheeter signed on as Dave? (that would make more sense to me).

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                                Man you guys really are so out of touch with reality; you watch too much t.v. I guess, or maybe too many movies.

And why Dave, may I ask, do you bring my name into this thread? Is it because wheeter's not here that you and TJ start bashing MS again? Or was that really wheeter signed on as Dave? (that would make more sense to me).
                                I kid Bobby, I kid.

:p :p :p

And I'd never let Heeter in my house to use my computer. The times he's been here, we kept him in the garage.
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X