Am I the only one who thinks Magnus Walker is a douche?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FredK
    replied
    You are correct. R3v would order a hot sauce pizza to Magnus's mom's house.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied
    ^How many of us would get away with going sideways around a blind turn, losing control, hitting a parked vehicle & injuring a passenger on a public road in broad daylight... and looking like Rob Zombie with dreads while doing it? None.

    The internet never forgets, he'll be branded with this forever. This is equivalent to Kim Kardashians/Paris Hiltons/whoever else's Sex Tape, it justs drums up publicity for him, even if it's bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    That's part of being an urban outlaw. The streets are your domain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Hes not really a douche until hes driving on public roads imo, he goes way to retarded on public roads.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    To say Magnus Walker builds cars is a bit of a stretch, but he certainly has his own urban-outlaw aesthetic.

    I believe Nakai-san is a tad more of a builder, being the creative engine of RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    some would refer to him as the god of 911's dude has a shop in cali and "builds" insane porsche's.


    Fixed.


    His bodywork guy and paint guy and engine builder, etc might not say say Magnus builds the cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    some would refer to him as the god of 911's dude has a shop in cali and builds insane porsche's.
    Some would say he drills holes in door handles and puts stickers on them.

    Leave a comment:


  • fresh_TD
    replied
    He came from nothing, and now look at what he's made for himself....that says a lot. You don't have to like the guy, but he managed to make something out of nothing

    Sent from my Samsung Note 4

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Meh, I've never really paid that much attention to him. IMO he's just a rich Porsche fanboy who has a thing for classic 911's.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    I guess I live under a rock because I have no clue of who he is, and honestly don't care. Now the Singer brand I think is cool but far too rich for my blood.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied
    ^Singer build insane Porsche's...he's(Magnus) doing what I would do if I had the money which is 'build whatever I want in my huge warehouse-like garage and if ya don't like it, whatever'.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    Who is this guy anyway? Never heard of him, not going to look into him.

    Watching the gif, seems like another showoff fuckup. Without any prior knowledge, I'll chaulk it up to that.

    Don't care either way, but as mentioned earlier, them tires poped.
    some would refer to him as the god of 911's dude has a shop in cali and builds insane porsche's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Who is this guy anyway? Never heard of him, not going to look into him.

    Watching the gif, seems like another showoff fuckup. Without any prior knowledge, I'll chaulk it up to that.

    Don't care either way, but as mentioned earlier, them tires poped.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent Brick
    I don't love that the car and apparently journalist lady got hurt though.
    She sounds pretty alright to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    I watched his first video, and that's pretty much it other than following him on FB to see random pics of his car and the outlaw fuchs.

    I probably wouldn't have thought he was a cool guy if I knew he drove like a 16 year old.

    Leave a comment:

Working...