X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it 8:30 colts are on tonight

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Make it 8:30 colts are on tonight
      Lawd Jesus
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
        Lawd Jesus

I cants help it

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Just turning my Xbox on
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

Which difficulty setting are you guys playing on? I played a bit for the first time in a couple days yesterday and tried some of the special events (autocross, enduro). It was tough. I'm apparently driving the enduro cars all wrong, too, because I can't seem to keep the rear end from coming around in corners. I'm on Pro, by the way.
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
              Which difficulty setting are you guys playing on? I played a bit for the first time in a couple days yesterday and tried some of the special events (autocross, enduro). It was tough. I'm apparently driving the enduro cars all wrong, too, because I can't seem to keep the rear end from coming around in corners. I'm on Pro, by the way.
              Autocross is pretty tough. I had to pull the difficulty down to beat those. I'm also not sure what difficulty I'm playing with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              1989 325i S50 swapped
              2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Yeah, I've only tried the first one at COTA with the C7 and I had to pull a totally clean 2:36 to beat it. It took like 8 tries. I'm just too proud/dumb to allow myself to lower the difficulty, heh...
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Yeah, I've only tried the first one at COTA with the C7 and I had to pull a totally clean 2:36 to beat it. It took like 8 tries. I'm just too proud/dumb to allow myself to lower the difficulty, heh...
                  Same with me, I shouldn't talk though, I haven't done any career mode, 2 of the challenger series races, got bored, went to online league.

Sorta related, it's the weekend, can we get a lobby goin tonight?
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Depends when you get on, I can't be up till midnight again! :)

Comment

Depends when you get on, I can't be up till midnight again! :)
                      You're a bullshit liar hahahaha!
                      I'm picking up a car this afternoon, I should be on by 7/8 my time
                      C6Z
                      S2K
                      VeloN

Comment

i play on expert or highly skilled? With only tcs on cause yes those cars aren't possible to drive.

i'll be on tonight.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Literally just downloaded forza a couple of minutes ago. I love it so far, just suck at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                          My Garage
                          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                            Literally just downloaded forza a couple of minutes ago. I love it so far, just suck at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                            You're in good company! Haha. I know I'm biased but the Cortina is a great beginner car once you finish the tutorial. Cheap, controllable, and pretty easy to upgrade. Also bonus cool points for not using downforce!

Comment

I finished the Audi!!

It was a lot of work, but relaxing and very rewarding. Probably good for 20bhp if you download it for your car! ;)

Comment

I finished the Audi!!

It was a lot of work, but relaxing and very rewarding. Probably good for 20bhp if you download it for your car! ;)
                                d00d. Yus.
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X