S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
      Mike has been on but he doesn't wanna play with me anymore

Hahaha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
        Haha, this post got so sad so fast.
        I'm all up in yo lobby dawg
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Yooooo I saw that! I dunno if we did any races together or not but I my connection took a dump at Rio. Really don't know how to use the GT cars for the enduro races; I'm seriously missing something because I'm way off the pace. I did a number of the Rivals challenges though! We should all do those!
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Yooooo I saw that! I dunno if we did any races together or not but I my connection took a dump at Rio. Really don't know how to use the GT cars for the enduro races; I'm seriously missing something because I'm way off the pace. I did a number of the Rivals challenges though! We should all do those!
            Oh hey look at you using your thinky thinky part!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
              Unrelated, the Black Ops 3 BETA was amazing and so much better than expected so you can expect me to take a vacation from F6 soon.........
              Also, don't forget about the new NFS on the 3rd. I don't think I'll see the light of day through all of November until Christmas when I have to leave my house to travel somewhere. Or because I'm covered in lays flavor powder and shame glaze.
              This is going to be me when Battlefront comes out. R.I.P to my grades and social life!
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Whats your problem with the GT enduro Racing? I'm tellin ya put tcs on and it will make the car actually driveable and it doesnt hinder your driving at all.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Whats your problem with the GT enduro Racing? I'm tellin ya put tcs on and it will make the car actually driveable and it doesnt hinder your driving at all.

This must be my problem, I about threw the controller at the TV... Whoops.
                  -Todd

Current: 1991 Diamantschwarz Metallic 318is

Gone: 2004 Flame Red Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by red2.4srt View Post
                    This must be my problem, I about threw the controller at the TV... Whoops.
                    yea the lack of power it the start is do to not dumping the clutch right when the count down hits 1 and the lack of cornering grip is just cause the game cant get its physics right when it comes to the high end race cars it seems. I throw tcson and away I go. The last enduro race I did at lemon I was like 2-3 seconds of the pace with out tcs but with it I was running up with them and at some times was a second or 2 faster.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

yea the lack of power it the start is do to not dumping the clutch right when the count down hits 1 and the lack of cornering grip is just cause the game cant get its physics right when it comes to the high end race cars it seems. I throw tcson and away I go. The last enduro race I did at lemon I was like 2-3 seconds of the pace with out tcs but with it I was running up with them and at some times was a second or 2 faster.
                      So, you're saying cornering in 5th-6th to maintain traction isn't adviseable?! LOL

I'm going to try that tonight. I've always tried to use as little assists as possible, i'm down to only ABS now, but that makes perfect sense to use it with the prototypes... Why didn't I already think of that?!?!
                      -Todd

Current: 1991 Diamantschwarz Metallic 318is

Gone: 2004 Flame Red Neon SRT-4

Comment

I'm not having problems with grip, I just can't seem to get the same lateral G's everyone else is getting. The other cars are much better on the brakes, too. It's weird. I'll have to try some other "super fast" types of cars and see if it's just my style of driving or something. I'm of the opinion the assists should not be mandatory so I need to figure out what has to change.

The last enduro race I did at lemon I was like 2-3 seconds of the pace with out tcs but with it I was running up with them and at some times was a second or 2 faster.
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

I'm not having problems with grip, I just can't seem to get the same lateral G's everyone else is getting. The other cars are much better on the brakes, too. It's weird. I'll have to try some other "super fast" types of cars and see if it's just my style of driving or something. I'm of the opinion the assists should not be mandatory so I need to figure out what has to change.

Hahahahhaa gotta love auto correct. I agree though you shouldn't need assist to race with the super fast cars. Your saying you cant get your car pull the g's to grip in the corner? When i was at LEMAN i noticed in the shicanes after the second straight most went in around 2 i held it in 3rd at the top of the rev band and on exit banged 4 gear and flew away. That added so much time to my lead.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Hahahahhaa gotta love auto correct. I agree though you shouldn't need assist to race with the super fast cars. Your saying you cant get your car pull the g's to grip in the corner? When i was at LEMAN i noticed in the shicanes after the second straight most went in around 2 i held it in 3rd at the top of the rev band and on exit banged 4 gear and flew away. That added so much time to my lead.
                            Yeah, I mean they're faster though most if not all corners at Catalunya, especially the sweepers. They can put so much more power down they'll pass on the inside and outside! I mean I'll happily admit they could be faster in some corners, but all of them? That's a bit much considering I'm 1-2sec a lap ahead of everyone in all the other types of cars I've driven on Pro difficulty.

Also, Le Mans*

P.S. Anyone do any rivals stuff yet?

Comment

Still some autocorrecting happening I think 😂
                              C6Z
                              S2K
                              VeloN

Comment

Yeah, I mean they're faster though most if not all corners at Catalunya, especially the sweepers. They can put so much more power down they'll pass on the inside and outside! I mean I'll happily admit they could be faster in some corners, but all of them? That's a bit much considering I'm 1-2sec a lap ahead of everyone in all the other types of cars I've driven on Pro difficulty.

Also, Le Mans*
                                Don't forget "Chicane"
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X