No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I got dirt rally the other day. That game is AMAZING. It would definitely suck without a wheel though.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
      Get that money! I'm heading to COTA so no chance for me :(
      Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
      So, I got dirt rally the other day. That game is AMAZING. It would definitely suck without a wheel though.
      Yeah, that game looks awesome! I'm not putting out for a wheel though.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I was going to vacation in the PNW and go mountain biking.... BUT we'll see if I can make it into the top bracket. Only 1500 people signed up so far.

Comment

What's the car/track?
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

It seems that it'll change each week. They assign you a heat and a set of rules a few days ahead of time. It's double elimination

Comment

I'm debating buying an Xbox so I can play this. What is the difference between the basic Forza 6 game and the Ultimate version? I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan, but the fact that I can get an e30 M3 in Forza is pretty cool (and a datsun roadster, but I can get that in GT as well.) I have no interest in paying extra for stuff I have no interest in, and to be honest, $90 for a game is stupid.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Forza 6

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                I'm debating buying an Xbox so I can play this. What is the difference between the basic Forza 6 game and the Ultimate version? I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan, but the fact that I can get an e30 M3 in Forza is pretty cool (and a datsun roadster, but I can get that in GT as well.) I have no interest in paying extra for stuff I have no interest in, and to be honest, $90 for a game is stupid.

Will

Buy regular version and then get a 20 dollar microsoft give card for xbox and buy the Porsche pack. My 2 cents

Although there are some pretty good cars that were in the addons

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

So in other words, the only way to get the full number of cars and tracks is to buy the ultimate version? Screw that. Oh, I'm not going to buy an Xbox new. Hell no. Way too much money for a way to waste time. And why would I want the "Porsche pack?" I don't like Porsches at all.

Will
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

I guess it's a way to combat stagnant game prices? I hate it, but I guess it's better than spending $100 on each game. I remember genesis and nes games being $40-$60. That's the same price you pay today 30 years later.

Comment

The only way to get the full number of cars and tracks is to buy the ultimate version, the Porsche pack, the NASCAR pack, and the four(?) car packs that aren't included with the ultimate version. Honestly, if I were to do it over (I got the ultimate version) I'd just get the individual cars I was interested in from each pack.

Comment

How does one "buy" cars ect? This won't be connected to the internet.

As much as I'd like to do an E30 M3 to match mine, this is looking like less and less of an interest. I guess I will look into the current version of GT and see what cars they have.

Will
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

How does one "buy" cars ect? This won't be connected to the internet.

As much as I'd like to do an E30 M3 to match mine, this is looking like less and less of an interest. I guess I will look into the current version of GT and see what cars they have.

Will

Sounds like your over thinking it and making it harder then it really is. Xbox one has to hooked up to wifi to work properly. Imo honestly it's a waste of money if you don't. Once it's hooked up you just download shit by putting your card info in. Or you buy the Microsoft card to buy the individual cars for like 2.99 or something like that.

Idk maybe it's second nature for me cause I have been gaming on Xbox and Xbox live since it came out in early 2000's

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Sounds like your over thinking it and making it harder then it really is. Xbox one has to hooked up to wifi to work properly. Imo honestly it's a waste of money if you don't. Once it's hooked up you just download shit by putting your card info in. Or you buy the Microsoft card to buy the individual cars for like 2.99 or something like that.

Idk maybe it's second nature for me cause I have been gaming on Xbox and Xbox live since it came out in early 2000's
                            I guess the Xbox is out. I can't hook it up to anything (I'm guessing it doesn't do wireless) My router is not even in the same building as the TV.

I could care less about it being online. Xbox live is of zero interest to me.

Will
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

I guess the Xbox is out. I can't hook it up to anything (I'm guessing it doesn't do wireless) My router is not even in the same building as the TV.

I could care less about it being online. Xbox live is of zero interest to me.

Will
                              Its 100% wireless man. Built in network adapter to hardwiring. Connects to any available wifi signal. Making it to hard man haha

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                              X