Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bumada View Post
    I know you can tune it but just being a stock car, it shouldn't be that difficult to modulate. Never had any trouble in the other forzas. Maybe I'm not used to these controllers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The way I settle a car in to a corner is a blip of hard braking to get me slowed down some and then I just down shift and let down shifting slow me down and I tap the brake with each down shift I usually can get around most corners with that strategy

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Welp, there will be a 1TB console waiting for me at home Wednesday, quickly followed by a download of the Ultimate Edition.

Then I start some laps in the Cortina. :twisted: :twisted:
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
        Welp, there will be a 1TB console waiting for me at home Wednesday, quickly followed by a download of the Ultimate Edition.

Nice. I like it a lot better now as I continue to drive more cars. The C7 Z06 is absolutely insane.

Also it's pretty cool that your drivatar earns you credits when you aren't even playing. It's not much but I like it.
        1989 325i S50 swapped
        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Sweet! Are you gonna get Xbox live? I'll race you haha

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
            Nice. I like it a lot better now as I continue to drive more cars. The C7 Z06 is absolutely insane.

Also it's pretty cool that your drivatar earns you credits when you aren't even playing. It's not much but I like it.
            Drivatar...sounds like witchcraft
            Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
            Sweet! Are you gonna get Xbox live? I'll race you haha
            I have Live already for my 360, my gamertag is Big Red1500.

Maybe we can start those new challenges now :devil:
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Drivatar...sounds like witchcraft

I have Live already for my 360, my gamertag is Big Red1500.

Maybe we can start those new challenges now :devil:

Haha maybe we can

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Glad to see a couple more people picking it up and wanting to get stuff going! Keep the thread alive and let's get some competition up and running!

GT: iHateBreakdowns
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Glad to see a couple more people picking it up and wanting to get stuff going! Keep the thread alive and let's get some competition up and running!

GT: iHateBreakdowns
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Ugh.

I picked up my Xbox this morning and it's been downloading Forza 6 all day. It's still only 25% done AND I still have to download the demo! This is pretty ridiculous. Also, losing a quarter of my hard drive to "OS and other functions" is pretty dumb. I just want to four wheel drift like my sig...

Comment

I wish they would come to their senses and release Forza for PC. You could even allow cross platform multiplayer. It's not like a damn fps.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Ugh.

I picked up my Xbox this morning and it's been downloading Forza 6 all day. It's still only 25% done AND I still have to download the demo! This is pretty ridiculous. Also, losing a quarter of my hard drive to "OS and other functions" is pretty dumb. I just want to four wheel drift like my sig...

You dont need to down load the demo?

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Just checked again, no option to play without downloading. Maybe it changed?

Comment

Just checked again, no option to play without downloading. Maybe it changed?

Thats odd yea i didnt have to. Have you done any racing yet?

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

It let me start playing when it passed a certain point during the download. I'll start adding you guys if you send your gamertag. Mine is YeaISmurfedHer

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                              1989 325i S50 swapped
                              2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Okay, tried it a little bit! You guys were right; I checked at like 35% and I could start, so I did the tutorial and three more races. I'm level 4 and I already scored the Lotus F1 car and an Audi R18 E-Tron! Woo!

...Also, the first car I bought was a Cortina. Obviously.

I see what you mean about the braking, bumada. It's muuuch more sensitive than Forza 4. I turned off all the assists and set the opponents to "expert" for now, and it's quite challenging. I'm not sure I'll be able to play Forza 4 after learning how this one works! :razz:

Comment

Working...
                                X