• Show
Clear All

Add me if you're down to BRAP! iHateBreakdowns
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
      I love how it gives you a bunch of credits at the beginning if you've been loyal to the series. Started at FM2 and it'll give you 5,000,000 CR for every garage you have 300 cars in.

I got 20,000,000 credits to burn.
      I started on Forza 4 and have loads of time in every one after that. I got 8,450,000.
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
        http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us...oyalty_rewards

I wish it counted Forza 2 so I could get 25,000,000. I've only played 2, 3, 4, 5, and Horizon.
        "only"

Just joshin' :)
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Always wait a little before buying games, I hate this stupid nonsense people are getting trapped in.

Early access to a game for pre ordering/buying extra stuff

Day one DLC all over
          Always do the same ;)

Comment

So I'm now looking for a used xbone.

Thanks guys.
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Gamertag is YeaISmurfedHer. Just picked up the forza edition Xbox

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              1989 325i S50 swapped
              2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Okay, kinda off-topic but I need some input. I just read the "regular" xbone controller has some sort of issue with the bumper buttons on top and the 1TB controllers fixed it. Anyone notice anything bad with the old controllers? Also, is 500GB enough for the long haul with game sizes so large, or is 1TB better? Do I have to bank on an external HDD?

Bumada, what kind of car noises does the Forza edition make? I was curious when I saw that bit in the description.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                  Anyone notice anything bad with the old controllers? Also, is 500GB enough for the long haul with game sizes so large, or is 1TB better? Do I have to bank on an external HDD?
                  I've heard some people saying they have analog stick drift on the early controllers and that they feel a bit more flimsy, but I have a launch system and Day One controllers. No issues.

I treat the storage like this:

If I don't play it enough, it doesn't need to be installed. I'll install it if I get in the mood. Saves me space.
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Okay, kinda off-topic but I need some input. I just read the "regular" xbone controller has some sort of issue with the bumper buttons on top and the 1TB controllers fixed it. Anyone notice anything bad with the old controllers? Also, is 500GB enough for the long haul with game sizes so large, or is 1TB better? Do I have to bank on an external HDD?

Bumada, what kind of car noises does the Forza edition make? I was curious when I saw that bit in the description.
                    It honestly sounds like a tiger. I asked my friends whether the 1TB was overkill and they all said they wish they had the bigger hard drive as they are approaching the max on the 500GB console.
                    1989 325i S50 swapped
                    2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Forza 6

I've had zero problems with my controllers. In fact I set my controller on my Window sill with out realizing it was open and it fell 2 stories, bounced off the pavement and went under my car. I went out side grabbed it and continued playing. All good only some scratches. 500gb is plenary just delete games you don't play when you buy a new one that's what I do. I never got my credits I think buying the ultimate edition screwed me out of them

Edit: ELVA idk if this is cheap enough for you but here's a Xbox jaun for 284

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Microsoft Xbox One with Kinect 500GB Black Console - 7UV-00077 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
                      Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 09-24-2015, 12:19 PM.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Does anyone else have trouble with finding the line between max braking and locking up the tires? It's really difficult for me to do with this game for some reason.
                        1989 325i S50 swapped
                        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

There are no adjustments? On assetto corsa and pcars you can change the braking force in relation to the trigger on controller.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Have you tuned your car and adjusted your brake bias and pressure?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Also, is 500GB enough for the long haul with game sizes so large, or is 1TB better? Do I have to bank on an external HDD?
                              Get the external HDD. Fun fact, if you get a USB 3.0 7200RPM drive it will offer faster data transfer speeds than the internal 5400RPM SATA II drive lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Have you tuned your car and adjusted your brake bias and pressure?
                                I know you can tune it but just being a stock car, it shouldn't be that difficult to modulate. Never had any trouble in the other forzas. Maybe I'm not used to these controllers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                                1989 325i S50 swapped
                                2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Working...
                                X