No announcement yet.

This is R3V Facebook moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a guy making repro badges that actually some of the guys with real Alpina's are getting replacements from. I have three sets of C2 front and rears coming from him. I send you pics of them once I get them..

I trying to talk him in to reproduction Hartge badges since I have a buddy doing a full Hartge conversion to a touring..

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      CA tuned is now an Alpina dealer too. I may be able to talk to igor and see if he can get them like Susan can. I'll probably just have them printed If I do it right no one will know the difference unless your an alpina nut and IMO some of them Alpina parts should be left out there for the guys who have the real cars to make them whole again. I'll just have to get my hands on a 3.5s and have it made with out the s cause beside the S the badges are the same.

And Raul is a lost cause. He refuses to answer any of my questions or even help IDK what I did but I don't really care.
      that sux.

i wonder if i can make a mold of mine and send them to you? do some research on this and get back to me with a pm. i'll do what i can short of trusting them to the u.s. postal service or do anything that might damage them in any way. i keep those fuckers in the safe!!!

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      There is a guy making repro badges that actually some of the guys with real Alpina's are getting replacements from. I have three sets of C2 front and rears coming from him. I send you pics of them once I get them..

I trying to talk him in to reproduction Hartge badges since I have a buddy doing a full Hartge conversion to a touring..

post a link man!!!!
      Last edited by flyboyx; 03-06-2016, 07:47 PM.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

i found this

the valve cover decal is stupid. we will see about the boot badge. the you tube page has the guy's email.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          i found this

the valve cover decal is stupid. we will see about the boot badge. the you tube page has the guy's email.
          That's the guy. It's not a decal on the valve cover, it's etched. I actually have one that I picked up off another r3v user.. it's pretty nice.

I didn't know he was the same guy who did the badges, but he was only doing the rears up until recently.

Like I said, his reproductions are being used by actual Alpina registry members with real Alpina's, so they must be fairly true to the originals.

I'll post up some pictures of the sets I ordered when they get here.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Who even opened the R3V facebook. I can't even fathom...
            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Blunttech offers a deal on new dashes before they're NLA, people shit themselves because a new dash costs more than they paid for their POS e30:
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

^fuck you I was just coming here to post that lol
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                  ^fuck you I was just coming here to post that lol
                  Might as well show the comments?
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    Might as well show the comments?

Comment

I got tired of screen shotting there is so many haha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

The butthurt is strong with those comments. I see no problem with a 1k NEW dash. Personally Im not well off enough to justify it as Id rather spend my money on other stuff but if I had the time to piece a car together I would definitely be in on one.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          The butthurt is strong with those comments. I see no problem with a 1k NEW dash. Personally Im not well off enough to justify it as Id rather spend my money on other stuff but if I had the time to piece a car together I would definitely be in on one.
                          As I recall the new dashes are made with a different material. It's not as prone to cracking like the original ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            As I recall the new dashes are made with a different material. It's not as prone to cracking like the original ones.

Yes new dashes are made of the e36 material so its crack free. The price went up about 2 months ago on these to 1200. Blunt is selling them at his cost right now of 969 he is seriously just middle manning at this point.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Thanks for condensing the FB BS for those of us who cannot be bothered to use it..

Comment

Glad we could make the highlight reel this week lol
                                Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Working...
                                X