X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

If that top picture is rusty, my car must be considered reclaimed earth.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Yeah took a "rusty" car and fixed it by rattle caning it a ugly color, put some reps on it, some cheap springs. Then starts calling everyone a purist/normie for not wanting to roll around in a trashed car to be a special snowflake.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Are you sure these people aren't just trolling? I know FB can be stupid, but this is just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Are you sure these people aren't just trolling? I know FB can be stupid, but this is just awful.
            We have a popular Southern Cali FB page for E30's and we're plagued with the stupid fuccboi trash-your-car-for-likes garbage too.

The trend I see is that none of them are on the forums, which leads me to believe that they don't care to learn about the car nor fix it - it's just a trendy fad for them.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              For the record, I'd totally go for drinks with Luther... ifyaknowwatimean.jpg
              Luther and I are practically neighbors.

We'll crack one open and share it for ya.
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I'm glad I have nothing to do with the Facebook page
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Daily: 06 Chevy Colorado (wannabe racetruck)
                Drift/Track Car: 91 Bmw 318i 4dr

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  We have a popular Southern Cali FB page for E30's and we're plagued with the stupid fuccboi trash-your-car-for-likes garbage too.

The trend I see is that none of them are on the forums, which leads me to believe that they don't care to learn about the car nor fix it - it's just a trendy fad for them.
                  Same exact thing here in Norcal. So much so that the admin of the page recently did a post scolding everyone.

I'm glad I grew up prior to Facebook and learned how to use forums!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                  Transaction feedback
                  - jpod999

Comment

I remember when bbs were the only way to trash people.

Damn, I'm old..
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      I remember when bbs were the only way to trash people.

Damn, I'm old..
                      Nah, you're not that old.

Blunt had to send telegrams to roast on people way back when.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Reub_e30 View Post
                        I'm glad I have nothing to do with the Facebook page
                        ?

Originally posted by Reub_e30 View Post
                        Hello R3v let's start a discussion. So what's up with millennials? They seem to be degrading the car culture in such an embarrassing way. I say embarrassing because I for one am a millennial (I'm 21 yrs old). I feel though that I cant be put into that class because for one I dont vape, wear a snapback, or think I'm the coolest dude around. I for one believe in car culture and all the diversity involved in the culture. The things I've read and seen in the r3v Facebook coming from millennials is just crazy. This article describes my feelings. I also believe that the older generation combined with the millennials need to work together to fix this problem
                        http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/10/...ed-generation/

How can we fix this? Would any millennials like to also voice there opinions?

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Ooh got 'im.
                          Derek-

Comment

r3v FBI at werke...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Chirp chirp. Is that like an addict saying they quit drugs, then realizing they are telling the story from jail.

Comment

This is Facebook:

Of course he would deny that there is a penis on his face, despite the evidence to the contrary.

Comment

Working...
                                X