No announcement yet.

A paper I wrote back in school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shutup. any one of you would DD an m3 if it was givin to you, like you'd really say "no" cmon.
    Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
      shutup. any one of you would DD an m3 if it was givin to you, like you'd really say "no" cmon.
      No way in hell. My current E30 would become the DD.

Comment

i would rather have a honda accord. pshhhh
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
          I wouldn't own an e30 M3 if someone gave one to me. WAY to much maintnance,

I just want the motor out of an M3... drool...

Am I the only one who sees this as 100% contradictory????

Here's my advice, stick to the GoPed.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

I don't pretend to understand any of this thread at all.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
              Am I the only one who sees this as 100% contradictory????

Here's my advice, stick to the GoPed.

Hahahah!! High maintenance, but you want the motor? WTF mate?

Seriously, anyone would take an M3, keep it as their weekender, and continue to drive their current POS everyday, none of that "my current E30 would become my DD" bullshit, it is your DD now.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

what fucking maintenance anyway besides the s14?
                all cars need suspension maint. all cars need everything else maintained. man some people are really fucking dumb. i should have known though.
                Dan

Comment

Great rewrite. As for the idea of an E30 M3 being too sacred to daily drive ... get your head out of your ass ... it's still an E30. The only e30 that deserves garage queen status (IMHO) would be a Grp A or DTM car with a winning history .... or a faded bronzit 4 dr '86 325e automatic on ronal bears
                  San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Show me one grammatical error out of that.

Reread this sentence. Worst sentence of the year?

Gazing at the fenders of this car, I truly understanding what the designers had attempted to and did accomplish.
                    Or how about these...

Upon the restoration of my vision, my attention draws to the sterling polished lips and gunmetal-grey centers that compose of the BBS wheels.
                    Attention is usually drawn...it doesn't draw in general.

Sharp lines and square edges define this car, all of which with a purpose, a meaning.
                    have a purpose...

And flair out they do, stretching away from the car as if an explosion occurred underneath them, blowing the sheet metal outward.
                    F-L-A-R-E

Back to what the car looks like, one can’t help but take in its gorgeous, dazzling orange color.
                    This sentence is simply terrible...

[B]Vivid and gleaming, so anything in its way can promptly spot it and move to let it pass.
                    Incomplete sentence?

[B]Additionally, car manufactures had to produce a production model of the car they raced.
                    M-A-N-U-F-A-C-T-U-R-E-R-S

[B]So, the developers punched out the fenders, a new, innovative engine began life and other race features like bigger brakes, sportier suspension and improved aerodynamics found themselves incorporated into the car.
                    Run on.

[B]But, like many pieces of art, not all will agree.
                    Vague...
                    Last edited by shiftbmw; 07-26-2006, 10:10 PM.
                    sigpic
                    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Nitro is now shiftbmws bitch.
                      Back to my roots

Comment

Shiftbmw has too much time on his hands.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

OH NO'S!!! YOU PROVED ME WRONG ON AN INTERNET FORUM!!! Guess I'll go kill myself now as I am not fit to see the world.

Originally posted by MattE30
                          Shiftbmw has too much time on his hands.
                          Indeed.
                          Last edited by AndrewBird; 07-27-2006, 09:50 AM.

Comment

OH NO'S!!! YOU PROVED ME WRONG ON AN INTERNET FORUM!!! Guess I'll go kill myself now as I am not fit to see the world.

Indeed.
                            I find it hilarious that you are getting bent out of shape after you post a shitty high school essay and you claim it has 0 mistakes and people rip it apart.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              I find it hilarious that you are getting bent out of shape after you post a shitty high school essay and you claim it has 0 mistakes and people rip it apart.

and then tries to pass it off that hes too cool to care that it was ripped apart.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3
                                and then tries to pass it off that hes too cool to care that it was ripped apart.
                                I don't care that it was ripped apart, I'm used to it. Every paper I wrote in that class was ripped apart by 4 different people 3 different times in editing groups. On top of that, I'm probably the most relaxed mild mannered guy you'll ever meet. I could care less about what anybody says about me or anything about me, especially on an internet forum. I learned to say "fuck em" a long time ago. My last name is Bird. I know how to take crap.

I just find it funny that all of you are being the stereotypical R3VLimited member; bashing people for no reason, when saying nothing would be the appropriate, mature thing to do. It's all just so childish.

I never asked for praise on my paper or even claimed it was good. Hell, I even said I didn't think it was that good, which it isn't, yet you guys still keep ragging on it and me. Well, go ahead, I'll just keep ignoring it.

Comment

Working...
                                X