People who sit near the restroom in restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who sit near the restroom in restaurants

I wish I had the stomach to sit anywhere. It would be liberating. I can't eat near a restroom even if that is the only table available and I am starving.

However, some people will saunter past open tables and sit right next to-or in front of the can. I am envious of people that aren't bothered by some things that drive me crazy.

Not sure if this topic is worthy of a discussion or not...
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Oh its worthy. Im with you 100% . Id prefer restrooms be in a separate building from where Im eating
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

You guys are wussies :p:p Jkjk! I'm military, sleep outdoors and eat what's available so I'm good with anything.
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
        You guys are wussies :p:p Jkjk! I'm military, sleep outdoors and eat what's available so I'm good with anything.
        It really doesn't matter when you've developed the habit of wolfing your food in under three minutes.

But I'm with the OP, I don't like to sit near the bathrooms, but not so much for the proximity of said rooms, but the never-ending foot traffic past the table.

Comment

I happened to sit right next door to the restroom today and found it convenient not to have to make the search when the time came and it mattered most!

But when you think about it there are much worse things going on in mass-produced food so in the grand scheme of things... live a little!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

The foot traffic is irritating. The constant noise from toilet flushing and electric hand dryers typically extends beyond the confines of the bathroom. And in some restaurants, the air flow or cleanliness of the restrooms is in question so the smells (either the cleaning products or the "organic" ones overtake your sense of smell).

Sitting near them is not for me!

The E30 collection:
            1987 325es M52 - Schwarz / Taurus Red Sport (son #2's)
            1987 325is - Delphin / Black Sport (son #3's)
            1987 325i Convertible - Triple Black
            1989 325iX Coupe - Diamondschwarz / Black Comfort
            1990 325iX Coupe - Sterling Silver / Grey Sport

1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Green / Tan
            1998 Volvo V70 GLT - White / Tan
            1998 Volvo S70 T5 manual - White / Taupe
            2001 Ford Windstar - Silver / Grey (parts hauler)
            2006 Lexus GX470 - White / Tan (tow rig)

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
              Oh its worthy. Im with you 100% . Id prefer restrooms be in a separate building from where Im eating
              This would be a best case scenario. I don't at all mind hoofing it to an outhouse. The more separation from the kitchen and dining room the better!

Originally posted by getouth View Post
              What a blessing.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              It really doesn't matter when you've developed the habit of wolfing your food in under three minutes.

But I'm with the OP, I don't like to sit near the bathrooms, but not so much for the proximity of said rooms, but the never-ending foot traffic past the table.
              Reminds me of the people that get stuck in the last few rows of economy class. Not only the foot traffic, but the loiterers waiting for their turn.

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
              I happened to sit right next door to the restroom today and found it convenient not to have to make the search when the time came and it mattered most!

But when you think about it there are much worse things going on in mass-produced food so in the grand scheme of things... live a little!
              Out of sight, out if mind. And, ignorance is bliss in this case.

Originally posted by 101 View Post
              The foot traffic is irritating. The constant noise from toilet flushing and electric hand dryers typically extends beyond the confines of the bathroom. And in some restaurants, the air flow or cleanliness of the restrooms is in question so the smells (either the cleaning products or the "organic" ones overtake your sense of smell).

Sitting near them is not for me!
              This!!!

Comment

I like to make my presence known to those sitting near the restroom prior to my grand entrance to the facility.

I want them sizing me up, and knowing that I'm going in there to grab onto those wall handles while blasting out a few devestations.
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                  I like to make my presence known to those sitting near the restroom prior to my grand entrance to the facility.

I want them sizing me up, and knowing that I'm going in there to grab onto those wall handles while blasting out a few devestations.
                  Be loud, be proud! Paint that toilet brown. leave it in the bowl with dirty toilet paper all over the floor for someone else to enjoy as much as you did.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post

Don't worry, what goes around, come around. If that were actually the case I'd bet that you've had a few extras added to your order FOC.

Comment

lucky them they get a taste of what's to come as I usually hum either "Exodus" by Bob Marley or "Here Comes the Boom" by Nelly....call it, a foreshadowing of events.

Comment

Don't worry, what goes around, come around. If that were actually the case I'd bet that you've had a few extras added to your order FOC.
                        Im pretty sure burnsey is pulling your leg. He posted a couple years ago that he didnt like to poop at work because he didnt want to bother other people with the carnage.

Now me on the other hand........i have a bit of a weak stomach. I got over that nonsense in middleschool. ill plug that bitch so bad, they will need to call a plummer to replace the toidey.
                        Last edited by flyboyx; 03-14-2016, 10:21 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yes, I did write "if that were actually the case."

I don't know about the rest of you, but I make every effort to drop a load before I go out to eat. No. 1 is fine at the restaurant, but No. 2 should be saved for the home as much as possible.

Comment

Yes, I did write "if that were actually the case."

I don't know about the rest of you, but I make every effort to drop a load before I go out to eat. No. 1 is fine at the restaurant, but No. 2 should be saved for the home as much as possible.
                            +1

Feeling the need to take a dump can ruin any experience.

Comment

Roguetoaster, flybox is right I'm just pulling your leg.

As a frequent traveler to many foreign countries I can attest to how having a weak digestive system or IBS can truly impact enjoyment on the daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X