No announcement yet.

Well it was fun when it lasted.............:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, you just totaled your own car.

Also, the adjuster is going to laugh at that. Sky high parts prices and no labor included in the estimate? What experience do you have that gives you an authoritative voice on what needs to be replaced?

That's not how this works.

You need to contact his insurance company, tell them the shop you will be taking the car to, and drop it off. They will want to work with that shop directly for an estimate, and there will be negotiating going on.

After the estimate, the insurance company will cut you a check, and you can pick up your busted car if you so choose.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Congratulations, you just totaled your own car.

Also, the adjuster is going to laugh at that. Sky high parts prices and no labor included in the estimate? What experience do you have that gives you an authoritative voice on what needs to be replaced?

That's not how this works.

You need to contact his insurance company, tell them the shop you will be taking the car to, and drop it off. They will want to work with that shop directly for an estimate, and there will be negotiating going on.

After the estimate, the insurance company will cut you a check, and you can pick up your busted car if you so choose.

This List is just a list as you said. No estimate or anything. I just wanted to know how much these parts would be new being all oem parts as if the car was new and the insurance had to put things together with all oem parts. We don't need to create an argument of who has what knowledge in what and how much.

Oh and I do know the process but I don't have to worry about anything because it has been handed to my lawyer.

Comment

Not creating an argument, your post just gave the impression that you were going to hand that list over to his insurance.

Again, not trying to start an argument, but why are you involving a lawyer? Genuine curiosity.
        Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 04-12-2016, 11:51 AM.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

because racecar

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            Not creating an argument, your post just gave the impression that you were going to hand that list over to his insurance.

Again, not trying to start an argument, but why are you involving a lawyer? Genuine curiosity.

Yea lol I should have stated that "this will not be handed to insurance company" I know how stuff gets over r3v were all mad here haha

But yea definitely have a lawyer and I am trying to get the lay out it!

Why do you ask? Just wondered why

Comment

Well it was fun when it lasted.............:(

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
              because racecar

You sir come up with the best things today at the best times [emoji23]

No but seriously in a couple other threads I have noticed this

Comment

I'm just busting chops. Some get it others don't. I don't mean any harm. But seriously I noticed it also. To be on topic though, we all know you will need a shop to do a formal estimate. Hope they don't total it

Comment

So for real this time [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just busting chops. Some get it others don't. I don't mean any harm. But seriously I noticed it also. To be on topic though, we all know you will need a shop to do a formal estimate. Hope they don't total it

Yea I get you man. Oh and post 83 is a game changer huh? lol you probably remember now[emoji848]

Comment

I knew who u were. Let's hope it's "dumped" correctly even if I think the term is dumb

Comment

I thought i recognized this screen name. Im pretty sure the ultra stance IE3's are still available may just need to email Andrew to get them

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

No new updates but got my stipeled drawing back.

Comment

I knew who u were. Let's hope it's "dumped" correctly even if I think the term is dumb

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              I thought i recognized this screen name. Im pretty sure the ultra stance IE3's are still available may just need to email Andrew to get them

Yea I.E. hit me up asking if they could sell my product.

Comment

So I am still waiting on insurance to call my lawyer and say "hey so we want to come look at the car" but nothing. I asked my lawyer to contact the insurance asap but the insurance says that we can not release any info. I don't get it.

I went crazy and called my insurance and they said the same thing because the case is still under investigation. My friends car got fixed but my case has still not been completely processed.

I am tired of looking at the car like this it just makes the car look very trashy and I am starting. To not like it as much just by being disgusted. I am also tired of moving it left and right on the street (street cleaning).

I don't know what else to do? Should I fix the car my self and say screw it and just wait and see what happens?

I also tried getting a rental but the kids parents are not going to pay for his mistakes. (I have done my research not trying to bad mouth anyone. Not the type of guy)

And as I said insurance is still "investigating"

Like wth??????! I saw the kid driving his car like 2 weeks after that.

[emoji17]

Comment

Working...
                                X